Sons of Anarchy, The Final Season **SPOILERS**

MalaCloudy Black

Donal Logue! :w00t:

:w00t:

Also, is next week's episode 90 minutes? It's not, is it? My Dish programming guide says it is. I wish.

Donal Logue! :w00t:

:w00t:

Also, is next week's episode 90 minutes? It's not, is it? My Dish programming guide says it is. I wish.

My FiOS dvr says it is too

Surely if it was they'd have advertised such, though? I watched the preview for next week and there was no "special 90 minute episode" or anything mentioned.

So I shall speculate

I think Logue's character is the husband of the nurse Otto killed. Makes sense that guards would give him access to Otto's cell and that he'd be after Tara as well. Or Hank Dolworth has snapped.

So I shall speculate

I think Logue's character is the husband of the nurse Otto killed. Makes sense that guards would give him access to Otto's cell and that he'd be after Tara as well. Or Hank Dolworth has snapped.

im leaning towards that. I'm more interested in what happens with Nero, because I can see him snapping and turning on Jax when he finds out the deal with Gemma.

http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2012/11/the-saddest-moment-of-this-season-of-sons-of-anarchy-happened-off-screen/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co

If you haven't seen up to at least episode 3 of this season, there's spoilers in there. It's.. pretty great.

Also, it turns out that tonight's episode is 90 minutes. I assume next week's season finale will be too.

Moral of the story: Don't ever piss Jax off. Ever.

Moral of the story: Don't ever piss Jax off. Ever.

Hasn't that been the moral of the whole show basically?

Jax is.. man.

He's becoming just as much of a villain as Clay. Too much more of this and it's going to turn into one of those scenarios where I find myself rooting for the show's protagonist to die, go to prison, etc.

I mean, yeah, Wendy did threaten to take his kid away, but the thing is she was entirely freaking right. And what does she get for being right? Why, he shows up, chokes her, and injects her with heroin in order to discredit her story. I don't know if it's Drea de Matteo's acting or what, but something really struck a chord when she was all "please nonono". I was just like "Damn, Bobby was right about Jax becoming what he hated".

I assume that Clay and his new crew and Donal Logue will be the primary focus of next season. I could also see Tig somehow getting out of being given over to Pope, and being forced into working with Clay, maybe going into hiding in Belfast with him.

Couldn't be happier about the Donal Logue thing, though. So it turns out he's an ex-US Marshall with a shitload of firepower, who seems to be here to get revenge for his sister's murder. That could be really interesting.

Yeah, I think surely that's what's being set-up. There's no way you introduce a character like that at the tail end of the season and he doesn't become a player in the next.

Couldn't be happier about the Donal Logue thing, though. So it turns out he's an ex-US Marshall with a shitload of firepower, who seems to be here to get revenge for his sister's murder.

AND has really great eyes cause he was reading in nearly pitch black. :w00t:

The worst part about the season being over is the wait. :(

Otto biting his own tongue off? Dude's fucking nuts. Also, like I told my friend earlier today, if there's one thing this show seems to always do right it's the chase/action scenes. The stuff with Dante and his crew was great, and I dug the poetic justice of Dante getting mauled by a dog.

And so it turns out that Jax was playing things close to the vest this whole time, with the end goal being to frame Clay for Damon Pope's murder. So now Clay's a. not going to Ireland, b. has a price on his head, and c. is in the custody of a guy whose wife he's indirectly responsible for murdering. Things aren't looking good for him.

Likewise for Tara. That sucks.

EDIT: Oh, and Jax becoming Clay? Yeah, that's going to make for an interesting season next year. I assume that shot with Bobby at the end was him cutting off his VP patch, right?

The worst part about the season being over is the wait. :(

Otto biting his own tongue off? Dude's fucking nuts. Also, like I told my friend earlier today, if there's one thing this show seems to always do right it's the chase/action scenes. The stuff with Dante and his crew was great, and I dug the poetic justice of Dante getting mauled by a dog.

And so it turns out that Jax was playing things close to the vest this whole time, with the end goal being to frame Clay for Damon Pope's murder. So now Clay's a. not going to Ireland, b. has a price on his head, and c. is in the custody of a guy whose wife he's indirectly responsible for murdering. Things aren't looking good for him.

Likewise for Tara. That sucks.

EDIT: Oh, and Jax becoming Clay? Yeah, that's going to make for an interesting season next year. I assume that shot with Bobby at the end was him cutting off his VP patch, right?

Yeah, Bobby was getting rid of his VP patch, which begs the question, who becomes the new VP? Part of me leans toward Tig, but then I can see Chibs taking over as VP with Tig getting his Sgt. At Arms patch back.

I'm so glad that Jax didn't sell Tig out, Tig's one of my favorite characters, if not my favorite. He's done some heinous shit, but somehow I still find him to be a sympathetic character.

Next season will have a lot of interesting things going on with Tara and Clay potentially going to prison, the U.S. Marshall, the fallout from Bobby rescinding his status as VP, Gemma's actions, and Nero, just Nero.

Edited by VerbalPuke