Sons of Anarchy, The Final Season **SPOILERS**

MalaCloudy Black

So, my hope is that

Juice can use what Clay told him (I believe Clay admitted to him that he was behind the Nomad attacks, didn't he?) and give Jax the proof he so desperately needs that Clay set the attacks up, in exchange for sparing Juice.

I'm not holding out too much hope for that, though. :(

Or, hell, maybe the whole "menacingly following Juice, dun dun dunnnn!" thing is a red herring and he's going to tell Juice he already knew he was the rat and assign him some detail like protecting Gemma while she tries to get close to Clay, since Juice is already close with Clay now.

So, my hope is that

Juice can use what Clay told him (I believe Clay admitted to him that he was behind the Nomad attacks, didn't he?) and give Jax the proof he so desperately needs that Clay set the attacks up, in exchange for sparing Juice.

I'm not holding out too much hope for that, though. :(

Or, hell, maybe the whole "menacingly following Juice, dun dun dunnnn!" thing is a red herring and he's going to tell Juice he already knew he was the rat and assign him some detail like protecting Gemma while she tries to get close to Clay, since Juice is already close with Clay now.

Jax can't prove that Juice is the rat and he can't kill a member without due course unless he's truly becoming Clay. I expect Juice to tell Jax what Frankie told him before Frankie was offed and also reveal that Clay was in there with Unser too. It'll all come together, in my eyes, and be more than enough proof. I could see Clay being outcast from the club by the end of this season and being on the run for the next two seasons, maybe using his contacts to really fuck things up for Jax - considering the Cartel especially.

I'm also looking forward to when the Damon Pope problem will be addressed, but I suspect that's on the back burner until the end of this season and the rest of the next.

• Like 1

So...

What the fuck was the bit with Tara about?

You mean..

Where she put the perfume on and touched herself? I dunno. That was fucking dumb whatever it was.

So...

What the fuck was the bit with Tara about?

You mean..

Where she put the perfume on and touched herself? I dunno. That was fucking dumb whatever it was.

I just sat there like... is it some kind of metaphor for Otto showing some humanity and she misses that from Jax? I mean... that's still stupid, but not as stupid as some of the other options. Fuck. I don't know. She's going to smother herself in that stuff and sit on his face next episode and I'm going to have a hard time justifying watching more.

Yeah. If you ask me, that was really the lowest point of the episode and just something that made me go "the fuck?" I have no idea what purpose it was meant to serve. It's definitely a misfire on Sutter's part, because whatever he was trying to get across didn't, uh, come across at all.

Yeah. If you ask me, that was really the lowest point of the episode and just something that made me go "the fuck?" I have no idea what purpose it was meant to serve. It's definitely a misfire on Sutter's part, because whatever he was trying to get across didn't, uh, come across at all.

I think the idea is that Otto is too emotionally broken to reach. So it's going to take a physical approach... which is stupid as hell. Just shiv the guy or something, Jeez.

I think the idea is that Otto is too emotionally broken to reach. So it's going to take a physical approach... which is stupid as hell. Just shiv the guy or something, Jeez.

I have no idea what that was about. I always figured she'd offer Otto an early accidental death or something if he recanted his statement. Did not make any sense.

Damn, man. Jax is getting colder every episode.

Also, I guess next week is another 90 minute episode. Cool.

This episode felt like a prelude to the chaos that should ensue for the finale and especially next weeks 90 minute episode.

Gemma's fingerprints should be on the crucifix as well and she's been in jail (they have her fingerprints on file), so that might not play into things. I think this season's finale could lead to Tara's absolute breakdown and or suicide if they steal from Hamlet's playbook anymore. The way they've built her this season it seems she could be easily just as unstable as Gemma, if not more so, and it's the ones more tightly wound - like Tara who hasn't dealt with it - that are the most dangerous, truthfully. And she's certainly a ticking time-bomb.

Wait, is next week the finale?

Anyone else feel like they've done the whole I CAN'T BE A SURGEON ANYMORE thing a bit too much now? We already went through it with her hand and the married to a felon thing. Also no way that Pope gets his comeuppance if there's only two episodes left. Not unless Jax has like... rigged Charming Heights to blow or something. >_>

Wikipedia says the finale is December 4th

Happy gets a Glorious Moment of Badassery.