Sons of Anarchy, The Final Season **SPOILERS**

MalaCloudy Black

What an uncomfortable episode.

Between a pregnant woman dying, Carla forcing Gemma to go down on Nero and Gemma's sobbing, shooting that cop's wife in the head.. damn.

And we also get confirmation that Clay's orchestrating the home invasions and you've got him using that oxygen tank as sympathy, even though the Doc said he didn't need it anymore.

Then there's Roosevelt, who's on the warpath and will be trying even harder to destroy the club once that DNA sample comes back and is linked to a club member.

Also, man, did Jax ever obliterate that guard. Boy ain't right after Opie's death. Seems like he's starting down a darker path.

EDIT: And after seeing the preview for next week, it looks like it's curtains for Wayne Unser. :( Nooooo!

I wouldn't say Clay's worse than Stahl, though. Clay's certainly a conniving, manipulative shit-stirrer, but he's nowhere near the level of June Stahl.

I'd put Clay above Stahl at this point. I feel people aren't feeling the hatred as much because there was a time they liked Clay. There was a never a time anyone like Stahl.

Yeah. See, the way I see it...

Clay is the absolute worst kind of traitor. He's betrayed pretty much everyone in the club, for the sake of maintaining his power. Hell, he's manipulated his best friend outside the club, tried to have his adopted son's wife killed, you name it he's done it. And just when you think he's finally admitted the error of his ways and was looking for some semblance of redemption... nope, he's twisting the knife into Cesar once again.

Stahl never really tried to pretend she was anything else but an evil psycho. She wore it practically as a badge of honor. The only time she truly backstabbed someone who genuinely cared about her was her lover/girlfriend, and even then, let's face it.... Ray Charles saw that one coming.

Thoughts on Tara's mini-storyline:

anyone think she might actually blow Otto because she thinks it's for the good of the club? I don't think it's something her character would actually do, even though she's turning more into a Gemma-like club mother, but they certainly planted that seed.

I would hope not, I'd consider that the jumping the shark moment. But what is there to offer?

Death. He wanted his death penalty pushed forward but now with the RICO being held up, it's not happening.

Yuh.. I'm clutching at straws :/

I would hope not, I'd consider that the jumping the shark moment. But what is there to offer?

Death. He wanted his death penalty pushed forward but now with the RICO being held up, it's not happening.

Yuh.. I'm clutching at straws :/

I'm fairly certain that's exactly what she's thinking, actually.

Maybe I'm crazy, but last week, did Gemma meet Joel McHale's character in that bar? Part of my recording cut off, so I may have missed that. Either way, he's on tonight's episode.

Maybe I'm crazy, but last week, did Gemma meet Joel McHale's character in that bar? Part of my recording cut off, so I may have missed that. Either way, he's on tonight's episode.

Community's new season is taking place within Sons of Anarchy.

Community's new season is taking place within Sons of Anarchy.

Oh man the interaction between Annie and Tara would be great..

Oh shit.

Oh shit.

My post on my FB page was almost the same.."Holy shit..."

and is it just me, or does Nero seem...too good...for this show? He just seems like the kinda person who either has an evil ulterior motive going on, or will get killed. The only person this good who lasted was Opie..

So, you know, holy fucking shit.

I'm assuming Frankie was driving that van and they purposely had a black dude be the gat man to make Jax more suspicious of Pope. I also really thought tonight would be Unser's last episode, but I was pretty shocked to see Clay kill off the two nomads in an attempt to regain some of Unser's trust.

Really curious as to which Son had a gun to the back of their head in the preview - Frankie, maybe?

I feel bad for Juice. I think he has some inkling that Clay's up to no good, but up until now he hasn't really figured any of it out.

Do you guys think Abel's dead, or just grievously injured? I'm assuming he's going to die. :(

Any thoughts on who that is in the preview on the building with Jax and Happy?

Definitely coming around to the idea that Clay's worse than Stahl now.

EDIT: I just realized something after rewatching the promo for next week:

The guy with the gun to his head could be Juice. :( Roosevelt does say that if Jax turns someone over to him, he'll give him the rat at the table - which has to be Juice in this situation. Couple that with Clay's "What did you do?" and the shot of Juice right after, and it may just be Juice's last episode. I really hope that I'm wrong about this, though.

NOT HAPPY

:crying:

That's some cold shit, forcing your mom to either get back with the guy who beats you or never see her grandkids/family again. Like something Clay would do. I reckon this is going to put Nero and Clay on a collision course if they weren't already on one, and if Nero finds out what Jax is doing that's going to turn that partnership sour real fast. I like how the overall story of this season seems to be Jax walking a darker path since the revelation that his stepdad tried to kill his family, and Opie's death in prison - he's a man on the brink, and if he doesn't realize what he's doing or someone doesn't show him the light, he's going to wind up repeating Clay's mistakes.

I can't remember the preview, so I have no idea what ORO's talking about I guess. I don't remember anything happening to Happy, unless it's just a general statement that you're not, er, happy. >_>