Sons of Anarchy, The Final Season **SPOILERS**

MalaCloudy Black

Did Dave Navarro actually appear in the show? The cover of Sympathy for the Devil was pretty fun. But then I god damn love that song.

I'm kind of with Srar though, I didn't really like that episode. Not that it was a bad episode, just that... it was really fucking negative. I get that the show is going darker, but usually it goes out with a bang one way or the other, good or bad, not in the middle horrible for everyone.

Does anyone else get the feeling that Jax knew about Gemma's actions? I don't know... it sounds stupid, but something about the way she turned up at the end and him just sat there, not going with her tells me that he knew something was up. Also, surely Gemma would have to appear in Court? Jax would never forgive her for that. It's just stupid on her part, in that respect.

Anyone else really just want Nero to agree to leave? I don't want anything to happen to him or his kid. :(

I'm pretty worried about Clay. He's done a complete 180 in a way, so the ending wasn't really "Hooray, they fucking got him!" it was more like "Oh. That... kinda sucks." I don't really care all that much about the Bobby VP thing. I get the feeling it's not going to matter much, unless they all start voting him out. And Jax will probably do a turn around next series. I guess The Marshall is the villain next series.

Poor Tara. I don't really care about her all that much, but that happening to her kind of sucks. I'm sure she'll get out. It just kind of makes me hate Gemma, which I thought we were past.

He did. The guy in Nero's crew with long-ish hair and the scar on his face? That was Navarro. I'm glad he didn't have a big part or anything, he was mostly just a bit player.

EDIT:

Also, I kinda dig how Clay's gone from being scheming, conniving asshole ruining lives to being stripped of his rank, his patch, everything he lived for. He's a pathetic, broken man now. He's almost a sympathetic character now, but broken men don't have much to live for so I expect him to pull off some big shit in seasons to come.

Not that I know of?

tumblr_me7w169Cy51qj3iago3_500.gif

That. That's Dave Navarro. And, sorry, but man that Sympathy for the Devil cover was bad.

• Like 1

I thought it was their best finale yet, light years ahead of last year's, which I thought was going to be the shark jump.

They really pulled it together for this season though. Yeah, it's bleak and I don't find myself liking anyone but Chibs and Bobby... and oddly Nero, but this was a great season.

• Like 5

So am I the only one who was expecting Nero to do some seriously bad shit...maybe double cross the club somehow or something? M nea...this guy just seems WAY too kind hearted a person to have lived this long...

So am I the only one who was expecting Nero to do some seriously bad shit...maybe double cross the club somehow or something? M nea...this guy just seems WAY too kind hearted a person to have lived this long...

I hope this doesn't happen. Things are too dark as it is. Nero seems like a total bad ass but it seems like he doesn't betray his friends either.

I think something will definitely happen with him because of the dynamic with Jax and Gemma. I'd love to make a prediction, but I have no idea.

Also about Jax and Tig:

I REALLY thought Jax was going to turn Tig over for a minute there, then let out a little cheer when he didn't. After Opie died all I wanted was for Tig to get killed and Clay to get killed, but Sutter has done an amazing job at making them both sympathetic to the point that I don't want them gone now, and Jax is really becoming far less likable.. Such good writing this season.

I hope this doesn't happen. Things are too dark as it is. Nero seems like a total bad ass but it seems like he doesn't betray his friends either.

Don't get me wrong. I like Nero and thought he's been an interesting addition to the show..but no one on this show is that nice without being in for themselves somehow

And so it turns out that Jax was playing things close to the vest this whole time, with the end goal being to frame Clay for Damon Pope's murder.

I refuse to believe that was Jax's plan all along. Jax knew he had to do something, and he knew that he had to kill Pope, but his whole intention was to find a way to kill Clay as well. When Bobby voted against it, he figured he'd have his cake, and take a nibble of it too. And the plan being so last minute shows. God damn is Jax reckless.

What about chuckie? You can't hate chuckie!

• Like 1