Oscar Pistorius convicted of murdering his girlfriend

That's legitimately crazy. Feel for the guy. Must be horrible. Didn't stop me making a joke on twitter mind.

Wha, surely you should feel sory for the person who got shot and killed? Maybe I'm missing someting here but, possible DV perpetrator... goes the full nine-yards and actually (possibly?) commits a domestic homicide, 'welllllllll shieeeeeeeeeet, feel sorry for the guy ya know?' What am i missing?

That said, I lol'd a couple of times in this thread >_<

• Like 1

That's legitimately crazy. Feel for the guy. Must be horrible. Didn't stop me making a joke on twitter mind.

Wha, surely you should feel sory for the person who got shot and killed? Maybe I'm missing someting here but, possible DV perpetrator... goes the full nine-yards and actually (possibly?) commits a domestic homicide, 'welllllllll shieeeeeeeeeet, feel sorry for the guy ya know?' What am i missing?

Summers was blatantly referring to Pistorious in the context of it being a case of mistaken identity.

It does however now appear increasingly likely that he shot her dead for other reasons, sadly.

Summers was blatantly referring to Pistorious in the context of it being a case of mistaken identity.

It does however now appear increasingly likely that he shot her dead for other reasons, sadly.

That's what I assumed was the explanation (after consideration) but because he made his comment before the suggestion of mistaken identity had been made I had to ask to clarify as I am pedantic.

Aye when it was reported as an accident I felt bad for him. Killing your significant other accidentally would be horrible.

As it is seems it was murder. So no, I don't feel sorry for him.

That's what I assumed was the explanation (after consideration) but because he made his comment before the suggestion of mistaken identity had been made I had to ask to clarify as I am pedantic.

It was being reported as mistaken identity from the moment I saw the news on yahoo this morning.

So, who's been following the case over the last couple of days. Yesterday his story seemed so full of holes and with so many implausibilities that it seemed a lot more open and shut, then today one of the detectives has made a bit of a hash of things and made things look very grim, the defense didn't really address some of the things he bought up but there were more than a few "oh dears" from the prosecution I think.

Based on todays questioning, I suspect it's looking like he'll be granted bail tomorrow. I'd worry about the reported laughter from OP's family at a couple of the answers in court today. Not the best thing to do in these cases but it'd be hard for him to flee the country you'd think and he can't be blamed for their actions but he was certainly coming out a bit better today even if there were still big crosses against him for the main trial.