Benji

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit, Thea had been pretty cool for a while there too.

:(

she'll come back. Ra's mentioned her resurrection

What I've heard:

Colton Haynes left to do movies. He's in San Andreas, with Dwayne Johnson, which is coming out next month. Apparently Roy will be in another episode this season (probably just a scene or two), but if he returns it will be a recurring role. He won't be back as a regular.

And with Roy gone, I'm hoping Thea gets a mask next season, if not by the end of this one.

And quite frankly:

I kind of wish they'd kill off Captain Lance if he doesn't get his head out of his ass soon. Laurel can die right alongside him.

It does seem like a logical conclusion for Captain Lance to die at some point. Quests for vengeance never end well in stories, or in real life.

Laurel, though? You can shut up right now, because I love Black Canary in the comics and, for better or worse, Dinah Laurel Lance is Black Canary.

GM and Nick Adams are fighting over one of the worst characters on the show.

I don't have a word to describe this.

Given your response, you may be looking for "absurd".

I'm five episodes behind. Someone please tell me they stop blathering on about family ties for 70% of the episode at some point because this is reaching Glee Season 4 levels of complete unwatchability for me.

Also who stands face to face with a dude, hears him say his name/title, and then literally pronounces it wrong to his face? Ollie is the worst.

The producers explained that in order to try and make up for the fact that Nolan went with the wrong pronunciation that they used it to indicate who's on his side (correct pronunciation) vs. who isn't (incorrect pronunciation).

And no, not really (though I'm two behind myself).

The producers explained that in order to try and make up for the fact that Nolan went with the wrong pronunciation that they used it to indicate who's on his side (correct pronunciation) vs. who isn't (incorrect pronunciation).

Thaaaaaat's dumb.

On a positive note, I liked the Suicide Squad episode! It went back to the version of the show I enjoy.

• Like 1

I saw this week's episode last night and man, the melodrama has reached a new level of completely bothersome. Like I rolled my eyes far too many times. The Thea stuff was pretty bad.

The only thing I disliked was Felicity. Any romance between Oliver and anyone but Laurel is useless and grating at this point.

The only thing I disliked was Felicity. Any romance between Oliver and anyone but Laurel is useless and grating at this point.

You were annoyed by Felicity getting naked? Did someone hijack Kirkland's account?

There honestly isn't a whole lot out of this show that I don't like. Some of Felicities dialogue annoys me, as does Palmers. I miss Tommy. I wish there was a way to bring him back.

• Like 1

The wrong woman on the wrong show got naked for my taste <_<

If Tommy comes back he's coming back as a villain, resurrected by the pit.

People all over reddit are wanting Thea to get a costume next. Anyone besides me against that?

Felicity needs to move to Central City.

I miss Slade. I need Slade vs LoA Ollie.

Edited by Kirkland
  • Like 1

I'm about 90% sure Thea is getting a mask at some point.

Laurel is useless and grating at this point.

Fixed your post.

Seriously, the Felicity-Oliver romance works within the context of the show. i just don't like the way Felicity has been portrayed recently. But Laurel is a lot worse. She's been useless as a fighter, and it'll be interesting to see how much more effective she'll be now that Nyssa is training her. (Like I've said before, Boxing is a shitty choice for a costumed hero to use unless they combine it with other techniques...and that staff doesn't count.

I like her since she put on the mask. Also she has the canary cry now too.

The wrong woman on the wrong show got naked for my taste <_<

If Tommy comes back he's coming back as a villain, resurrected by the pit.

People all over reddit are wanting Thea to get a costume next. Anyone besides me against that?

Felicity needs to move to Central City.

I miss Slade. I need Slade vs LoA Ollie.

I figure Thea is going to take on the same mask as Roy and just become Speedy.