WWE Supercard

Nikki

4 hours left in RD and need 17 more shards in Nakamura. Not gonna happen. But I did reach the finals of HD KOTR!

Edit: Thanks to work being absurdly slow and some luck,  I did indeed get Nakamura, but with only 8 minutes to spare! Good event weekend for me. Pulled a second HD Cena to pro, which will be my first HD pro and hopefully bump me along closer to Elite. Also got second place in KOTR and scored Braun Strowman. Not a pro, but I love Braun so I'll take it! Excited for TRTG... Going to use it for matches for my new pulls and get that Cena pro'd. Hopefully we can make it to the HD card in this thing. 

Edited by BuddyAwesome

So not sure how hard Team EWB was planning on hitting the RTG Team Event. But not only would we all pair WM Ryback (not a big deal for many), but I personally could get a Pro SS Bray and Pro HD Big E out of it. So help a brother out! :):):)  lol  So suffice it to say, I'll at least be in there and hitting it hard.

I'll be getting as much play time as I can in. Would love Big E as nothing below him helps me at all. And I need to level Cena up 6 more levels before I can pro him so that should happen easily. Should be a good team event. Beyond Cena I'll be getting matches taken care of for HD Nakamura and Strowman too.

10 minutes ago, ChrisO said:

How do you change your 'profile card' I wanna change it to Rollins, which is my highest card, but I can't figure out how to get it off of Ryder

Go to the card catslogue and click on the card you want to use as the profile card and it should give the option to set it there.