WWE Supercard

Nikki

Decided last minute to put some effort into the PCC and got myself a pair of Epic Rybacks.

Once he is fully leveled my team will be Epic Pro Hogan, Epic Pro Cena, and a Tag Team of Epic Pro Cesaro and Epic Pro Ryback. With Legendary Cameron as my Diva.

I have an Epic Pro Del Rio, a Legendary Hogan, and a Legendary Kane as well.

I am pretty much stuck at this point, as I am getting destroyed in KOTR's and can't advance to Survivor until I manage to Pro one of these Legends. It also doesn't help that I have the absolute worst Legendary Diva, who is causing my Loss record to sky rocket.

Just saw a message pop up about 'Road to Glory' starting Tuesday or Thursday, it showed a number of cards ranging from common through survivor and mentioned fighting Sting. To me that implies you'd be fighting against per-determined decks or something if you're going to be fighting Sting. Or maybe I misread it and it's fighting for Sting. :shifty: The 'Road' part seems like it'd play into that too, like you have to fight through the commons etc etc to eventually get to the Survivor tier. But, I dunno, that seems like you'd be pretty much guaranteed to get rewards at least equal to your existing tier if you actually put the effort in. Seems a little too easy.

And I put no effort whatsoever into this PCC so I look forward to my one SR Cena or whatever it is.

EDIT: Indeed it is a pair of Cena's. Just noticed the number of cards you can hold has gone up to 120 so that's nice for me since I always hold onto single cards hoping for pairs, even though trying to complete collections is pretty pointless.

After a big push, I went from something like 104,000 to around 56,000. Having already maxed out one Erick Rowan from all the cards I got getting that far, I decided a second one was more useful than an Epic Ryback, so stopped there. Now have a second UR Erick Rowan at L12 ready to push and make another pro with.

Current team:

SR Pro Erick Rowan LMax

UR Pro Dean Ambrose L0

UR Erick Rowan LMax

UR Triple H L23

UR Natalya Neidhart L21

The Rowan will be Pro'd soon, and I'm gonna boost my Pro Ambrose once Triple H and Natalya are up to scratch.

Haven't been able to play for the last three hours due to a constant network error, so what is this new game mode?

In a Road to Glory event, players begin at the Common rarity level and take on a series of increasingly difficult WWE Superstars. They will choose from a list of opponents with varying difficulties and whose decks have the rating of the Superstars. Each Road to Glory game uses a deck consisting of 22 cards (16 Superstars, four Divas and two Support) for both the player and opponent. A round begins when four cards are dealt to both the player and opponent. Players select cards they would like to play, and the highest stat total wins and gains a point. The player with the most points after four rounds wins the game;

• Road to Glory Rewards: The winning player of each Road to Glory game receives points toward defeating the Superstar and six board picks, while losing players receive no points and three board picks. After a player gains the required points to defeat a Superstar, he or she is awarded a card at the rarity level of that Superstar, as well as progression to move forward and face a Superstar at the next rarity level. The further along the Road to Glory players get in the limited window of time, the more gratifying the rewards;

• Enter the Ring with Bouts: Players use Bouts to play Road to Glory matches. A player can hold up to five Bouts at one time. Once spent, a Bout regenerates every 15 minutes. A player may also purchase either a single Bout or a full refill of Bouts;

• Titles Matches: Title Matches are used to increase the number of points you win in a match, just like in People’s Champion Challenges. You can now hold up to 250 Title Matches. There are 4 different packs of Title Matches available for purchase.

• Tag Team Diva Matches: Divas tag team matches have arrived and also appear in Road to Glory matches. Divas will also now form alliances and have tag team preferences on their cards;

• Higher Card Limits: Road to Glory raises a player’s overall card limit to 120 cards;

• First Event: Sting leads off the the first Road to Glory event beginning December 23rd with the Pre-Game. Pre-game will show you the rewards available and give you time to setup your Road to Glory deck. You can begin playing on December25th. The event will end at 6pm, PST on December 28th.

My team is pretty stacked with people who are actually levelled up since I've never bothered to combine my Ryback, Randy Savage, AJ and Steph as I'm like 99.9% Epic level on KotR and I figured I'd get slaughtered in Legendary. Leaves me with 4 Epic level 0's to round out the team.

Holy shit, I've played two games and so far the entire teams I've come up against have been all Legendary.

I'm not going to get out of the common level.

EDIT: Never mind, found the knack to it. If you pick the people with the lowest amount of games, they're all but guaranteed to have shitty cards. First points on the board!

And I'm through The Miz level already. Time to take on Henry.

I'm a little disappointed that they drop the rank so harshly though. In Exhibition, I'm at the lower end of UR++, in Road to Glory I'm mid SR++. I mean yeah, half my cards are low leveled SRs, but I can't get any significant boost from playing this at the moment.

Same here.

I'm puzzled that I choose a +3pt game and face a team stacked with Legendary Pros and Survivor cards (I'm bottom end of Epic), lose 0-12 and then choose a +5pt game and face nothing higher than an unleveled SR and win 13-0.