The 2017/2018 NHL Thread

Ruki

On 2018-04-21 at 20:59, Ruki said:

The Leafs won game 5. They are gonna win game 6 too. And then lose in game 7, because why not.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.................................................

Fuck hockey.

41 minutes ago, Meacon said:

And to make it even worse, you all were winning going into the 3rd. Ouch. 

They need to fix their defense so fucking bad this summer. Dump everyone not named Dermott or Rielly .

11 hours ago, Ruki said:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.................................................

Fuck hockey.

Sorry Ruki. 

4 hours ago, Meacon said:

You gotta look at it in a positive light; this time two years ago you weren’t even making the playoffs. Who knows what two years in the future holds!

Losing first round in the playoffs.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

Wow the Caps are sure Capsing this 3rd period.

I'm worried actually. The usually win Game 1 and then we take them out from there. What happens when they lose Game 1?

7 hours ago, Meacon said:

Prolly just a sweep. :lol: 

I'd be super okay with that. I feel like it's going to end up with another Tampa/Penguins semis. I'd love to see Vegas/Winnipeg on the other side but I figure it'll be Vegas/Preds.

So this Vegas team is for real. They blitzed San Jose in the first game of their series, scoring more goals in one game than the Sharks allowed in the first round. Now that the Leafs are gone, I'm really hoping for a Vegas/Pittsburgh Cup Final.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Gabriel said:

So this Vegas team is for real. They blitzed San Jose in the first game of their series, scoring more goals in one game than the Sharks allowed in the first round. Now that the Leafs are gone, I'm really hoping for a Vegas/Pittsburgh Cup Final.

If it is Vegas and Pittsburgh, what a great finale. Not only for the Fleury vs Penguins story, but (one of) the most dominate franchise of the past 10 years versus the team in their debut year. My money would be on the Penguins.

• Like 2