Lint

Favorite Youtube Channels

Hobo    10,022

My friend Leon made a feature-length video essay about The Left Behind series. It's taken him 2 years to make.

Cajun Cloudad    16,533
On 1/22/2018 at 05:07, Ollie said:

I'll post links to some stuff worth checking out later but the big channels for me are Kinda Funny (and Kinda Funny Games), Drawfee, Good Mythical Morning, RedLetterMedia, Vsauce (mainly 1 & 3), Zach Anner, ScreenJunkies, Simone Giertz, Super Best Friends Play and Richard Herring.

YouTube is fucking rad.

Zach Anner is great.

C-MIL    22,339
3 hours ago, Cloyd said:

Zach Anner is great.

I really loved Riding Shotgun.

Athlean-X has been my #1 channel forever, but this week they've added a rescue dog so I like it even more than before.

• Like 1

Tkasto    1,872

Just discovered this guy recently and I must admit his videos are amazing. The amount of work he puts in is just crazy.

Lint    10,517
3 hours ago, Tkasto said:

Just discovered this guy recently and I must admit his videos are amazing. The amount of work he puts in is just crazy.

Oh yea Captain Disillusion is amazing.  Surprising he's been on YouTube for 10+ years and his subscriber count is as low as it is

I like Jacksepticeye, AVGN, MeffewofBotchamania, Stumpt, PuddlesPityParty, ERB, Nostalgia Critic, The Young Turks, The Atheist Experience, and The Game Theorists

Edited by KingofHarts_OH

Lint    10,517
5 minutes ago, KingofHarts_OH said:

I like Jacksepticeye, JonTron, AVGN, MeffewofBotchamania, Stumpt, PuddlesPityParty, ERB, Nostalgia Critic, The Young Turks, The Atheist Experience, and The Game Theorists

Didn't JonTron say a bunch of racist shit?

35 minutes ago, Lint said:

Didn't JonTron say a bunch of racist shit?

Thanks, Lint. After researching and seeing his tweets, I am not watching anything of his.

Edited by KingofHarts_OH
  • Like 1

Owen    3,817

I watch a lot of Funhaus, newLegacyinc and Criken (although both of them are more streamers than youtubers but it still counts), as well as vinesauce, Larry Bundy Jr, ashens, Call Me Kevin, YourMovieSucks, Bright Sun Films (his videos about abandoned stuff are cool), I Hate Everything, shoe0nhead, JonTron (yeah I know about all the controversy but tbh I still enjoy his content so sue me). Think that's most of em.

Lint    10,517
19 hours ago, Owen said:

I watch a lot of Funhaus, newLegacyinc and Criken (although both of them are more streamers than youtubers but it still counts), as well as vinesauce, Larry Bundy Jr, ashens, Call Me Kevin, YourMovieSucks, Bright Sun Films (his videos about abandoned stuff are cool), I Hate Everything, shoe0nhead, JonTron (yeah I know about all the controversy but tbh I still enjoy his content so sue me). Think that's most of em.

Alright, well keep supporting a racist because he "entertains" you.  This is how this shit gets normalized

Owen    3,817
4 hours ago, Lint said:

Alright, well keep supporting a racist because he "entertains" you.  This is how this shit gets normalized

lmao, okay dude. not really, because I don't support his opinions and his content has nothing to do with politics. If their politics isn't anything to do with their content, I'm honestly not bothered. He hasn't spoken about his opinions in that regard since, and I think he's learned his lesson. I don't think it's doing any harm as long as he keeps things to himself from now on.

If his content was based on politics, sure, that would be how it gets normalised. But his political opinions have nothing to do with his content and he got a massive backlash from that time he shared his views. As long as he keeps his opinions to himself (and hopefully realises the error of his ways and how daft his views are), then I really couldn't give a toss.

• Thanks 1

Cajun Cloudad    16,533

I can't get into Ashens at all but I really like his collab channel with Barry from My Virgin Kitchen. 

• Like 1

=BK=    8,979