Tara Reid and Dean Cain.

K

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6373994/

Plot summary FROM IMDB:

Tara Reid brings her Oscar award winning prowess to this documentary about a hedgehog that Dean Cain farted on giving it the ability to talk. It's a fun loving family movie that will for sure make you say "WOWZA. That's a stinky fart!"

Guardian article:

https://www.theguardian.com/film/filmblog/2017/sep/11/tara-reid-andy-the-talking-hedgehog-movie

Alongside Andy the Talking Hedgehog, it has 10 movies in its filmography. These include Baby Bulldog (a film about a girl who wants a puppy, starring Dean Cain and Tara Reid), A Dog for Christmas (a film about a girl who wants a puppy, starring Dean Cain and Dustin Diamond), Amanda and the Fox (a film about a girl who wants a puppy, not starring Dean Cain), two different films about horses (only one of which stars Dean Cain) and A Parent’s Worst Nightmare (a drama about child sex trafficking, starring Dean Cain).

• Like 2

So...

1.  A movie about a talking hedgehog

2.  A movie about a girl wanting a puppy

3.  A movie about a girl wanting a puppy

4.  A movie about a horse

then we get to

53 minutes ago, K said:

A Parent’s Worst Nightmare (a drama about child sex trafficking, starring Dean Cain).

giphy.gif

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Rocky said:

I'm still stuck on Tara Reid winning an Oscar. I feel I have missed something here.

Wait...yea, seriously I just looked.  She's never won an Oscar.  Never even been nominated for one.  She won a Young Hollywood away with the rest of the American Pie cast and was nominated for a few Razzies, but never an Oscar..

Wow, what a cast! A talking hedgehog, two cats, Karina Martinez........whoever that is.

oh and Dean Cain and Tara Reid are in it too.

P.S. I think Tara Reid('s character) won an Oscar (or an Oscar Mayer hot dog at least) in one of her other straight to DVD movies, but I can't be bothered to sit through one of them to make sure.

4 hours ago, Rocky said:

Who the hell is Jedward? o_O

Former UK X-Factor contestants from Ireland who gained popularity for being INCREDIBLY ENTHUSIASTIC and having weird quiffs. They were Ireland's entry in the Eurovision song contest in 2011 and 2012. Also they're in one of the Sharknado movies very briefly.

https://twitter.com/planetjedward/status/12039280794

Also I've noticed that lamposts in both Dublin and Cork are covered in Jedward stickers. Which is mostly where they seem to be seen these days.

Here is a trailer for a film by the same director as these movies

Looks like it has the sensibilities of A Talking Cat!? but slightly better production quality.

• Like 1