EWR June 2018 Full and Light Update

Due to being on vacation starting tomorrow, I'm posting my June update. I have two versions, a light which is just the data, new wrestler pics, updated pics, and Lucha Underground logo and banner. THe Full includes logos and banners from the Who's pack and wrestler pics (mostly Kyky) of almost everyone in the game from Rocky, Who and others.

Light: http://www.mediafire.com/file/n7381kxpvr0hncs/June 2018 Light.zip

Full: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1dm24djmb6tl8ae/June 2018 Full.zip

• Like 1

Thank you, sir. No idea what pics I've done as it's been a while but you're welcome.

For those using my GFX Pack, here are the LUCHA GFX if you don't have them from a previous update.

banner_LUCHA
f23daba1cdcb5e73acd58adcd7300a7a.jpg
logo_
2f73abeaad2cd8bc34ac88a2b7b14dcb.jpg.0647afa8042892fa606aec10aaafc2af.jpg
user_
4fd359f6ce20bbda04ca75583ad699ed.jpg.95f6c0ce896cf9392de80d301791c845.jpg

• Thanks 2

• Lineker featured, featured, featured, pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
4 hours ago, MutaTheGreat said:

Thanks for this! I have a question though: if I install the DATA portion of the mod, can I continue a save using the update? Or will it overwrite everything and I'll have to start fresh?

You will have to start fresh. There are ways to make it so you can continue your game using the current data but depending on changes in your game world, it could take time and effort that just isn't worth it.

On 30/05/2018 at 16:40, MutaTheGreat said:

Thanks for this! I have a question though: if I install the DATA portion of the mod, can I continue a save using the update? Or will it overwrite everything and I'll have to start fresh?

Starting over is easier. Otherwise you'd need to edit the current roster and champs of your game into this game. Also you would need to use arsenic to fix morale which typically drops to 0 upon update.

On 30/05/2018 at 23:17, angeluzcr said:

Thanks for this, getting the urge to play modern day.....

You are welcome.

Just an FYI, the two recent women signings for WWE will be reflected in the July updates.

On 01/06/2018 at 17:54, mkpunk said:

Starting over is easier. Otherwise you'd need to edit the current roster and champs of your game into this game. Also you would need to use arsenic to fix morale which typically drops to 0 upon update.

You are welcome.

Just an FYI, the two recent women signings for WWE will be reflected in the July updates.

Thanks for the info, I usually release all the newest signs from WWE or If a play another promotion din't hire any "unrealistic" WWE firings.

1 hour ago, Rocky said:

Just a question out of curiosity. How long will CM Punk be kept in the data? Has there been any consideration in having him removed?

I think I'll finally remove him and his wife this month.

Just so you all know, Rey Fenix and Penta el 0m are in a bad situation promotion wise. They are regulars in LU, MLW, Impact and AAW as well as active in AAA, CRASH and Fenix is joining CMLL.

Spoiler

I'm leaning towards having Penta in LU, MLW and Impact and Fenix in LU, MLW and AAA.

I'm open to discussion.

17 hours ago, mkpunk said:

Just so you all know, Rey Fenix and Penta el 0m are in a bad situation promotion wise. They are regulars in LU, MLW, Impact and AAW as well as active in AAA, CRASH and Fenix is joining CMLL.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm leaning towards having Penta in LU, MLW and Impact and Fenix in LU, MLW and AAA.

I'm open to discussion.

Awww, I always hire him lol

WWE Performance Center
Remove Kishan Raftar (Rename to Lovepreet Singh)
Remove Uriel Ealy (Set Ealy Brothers as inactive)

Would Jessamyn Duke and Marina Shafir be added (and to WWE) this month?
Also thoughts on adding other current Performance Center workers? I know that WWE releases them at the start of every game (When in AI control) and most people would possibly release a large amount of them but just curious on the possibility.

- Remove Leon Scott from WWE, he should be in MLW.

Some relationship stuff

Adam Cole & Britt Baker - Love

Brian Cage & Melissa Santos - Love

Drake Maverick & Renee Michelle - Love

Montez Ford & Bianca Belair - Love

Joey Janela & Penelope Ford - Love

Johnny Gargano & Candice LeRae - Love

Johnny Impact & Taya Valkyrie - Love

Roderick Strong & Marina Shafir - Love

Nick Aldis & Mickie James - Love

Rich Swann & Su Yung - Love

Rowe & Sarah Logan - Love

Sami Callihan & Jessicka Havok - Love

Mr. McMahon & Shane McMahon - Blood Relative

Shane McMahon & Stephanie McMahon - Blood Relative

Shane McMahon & Triple H - Loyalty?

Jay Briscoe & Mark Briscoe - Blood Relative

Remove the Ricochet & Tessa Blanchard relationship.

-----

If you're going to have NJPW as a playable company, maybe remove the NJPW touring commitments from guys? If you start a game with them & they are touring with NJPW (it happens if you start with them right now) then the whole roster is gone except Brandi Rhodes, Chris Jericho, & Marty Scurll so you can't really do anything with them unless you sign a whole new roster pretty much.

Edited by DoubleJ13

1 hour ago, DoubleJ13 said:

If you're going to have NJPW as a playable company, maybe remove the NJPW touring commitments from guys? If you start a game with them & they are touring with NJPW (it happens if you start with them right now) then the whole roster is gone except Brandi Rhodes, Chris Jericho, & Marty Scurll so you can't really do anything with them unless you sign a whole new roster pretty much.

The way I dealt with that in the NJPW Scenario I made was to only have the lower card on the Touring card. The rest were only on open contracts so could still get picked up so you would have to sign specific workers to written contracts to avoid this.

4 hours ago, DoubleJ13 said:

- Remove Leon Scott from WWE, he should be in MLW.

Some relationship stuff

Adam Cole & Britt Baker - Love

Brian Cage & Melissa Santos - Love

Drake Maverick & Renee Michelle - Love

Montez Ford & Bianca Belair - Love

Joey Janela & Penelope Ford - Love

Johnny Gargano & Candice LeRae - Love

Johnny Impact & Taya Valkyrie - Love

Roderick Strong & Marina Shafir - Love

Nick Aldis & Mickie James - Love

Rich Swann & Su Yung - Love

Rowe & Sarah Logan - Love

Sami Callihan & Jessicka Havok - Love

Mr. McMahon & Shane McMahon - Blood Relative

Shane McMahon & Stephanie McMahon - Blood Relative

Shane McMahon & Triple H - Loyalty?

Jay Briscoe & Mark Briscoe - Blood Relative

Remove the Ricochet & Tessa Blanchard relationship.

-----

The problem with the touring commitment is that it would effect the other promotions more so than New Japan itself. New Japan could just be "dead" until the new touring commitments come out. Then also most of the New Japan talent are under New Japan "written deals" and cannot leave for WWE until it is.

The Leon Smith error was fixed.

7 hours ago, Rocky said:

WWE Performance Center
Remove Kishan Raftar (Rename to Lovepreet Singh)
Remove Uriel Ealy (Set Ealy Brothers as inactive)

Would Jessamyn Duke and Marina Shafir be added (and to WWE) this month?
Also thoughts on adding other current Performance Center workers? I know that WWE releases them at the start of every game (When in AI control) and most people would possibly release a large amount of them but just curious on the possibility.

I have most of them on them in the game. I thought Duke and Marina in the game.

On 08/06/2018 at 22:59, mkpunk said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm open to discussion.

CM Punk is doing an autograph signing or appearance or something with Starrcast for the All-In Weekend in September. I get that he's no longer wrestling, but after UFC 225, I figure he might be involved in wrestling in some way in the future, or at least has the potential for special appearances. I would leave him in as a non-wrestler, personally.

NJPW Dominion 6.9 (2018) spoilers:

Spoiler

Kenny Omega is the new IWGP Heavyweight Champion

The Young Bucks are the new IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Champions

Chris Jericho is the new IWGP Intercontinental Champion

Hiromu Takahashi is the new IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion

Michael Elgin is the new NEVER Open-Weight Champion

Personal stat suggestions:

Raise Kenny Omega's brawling from 73 to 80 and over from 80 to 83. I feel like he's being pretty underrated in terms of his ability to tell a compelling story with strikes and "hardcore" type matches, and he's gained a lot of popularity the last few months worldwide and could main event any national promotion anywhere at this point. If he came to WWE today, he'd have a huge reaction and a lot of fans would know him from the Bullet Club, Being The Elite, his NJPW work, etc.  His finishing maneuver, the One-Winged Angel, is misspelled in the game as "One Wingged Angel".

CHIKARA spoilers:

Spoiler

I am taking Sylverhawk out of the game as it seems as though he is a duplicate wrestler of Jimmy Yuta. I will leave the alter ego but I am not adding him to CHIKARA.

In another CHIKARA note, should I lower its image a little bit? The more recent shows have all been held at the Wrestle Factory minus a few events here and there.

I may also lower PWG's image to 20 something. I don't think it is as big as a 40-something cult.

CHIKARA Spoiler

Spoiler

Either rename Blanche Babish to Skylar or add Skylar as her Alter Ego. She is the girlfriend(?) of Jeremy Leary.

Also make her the new CW Women´s Champion

Cam Zagami ist the Young Lions Cup Holder. He also works for Beyond Wrestling

I would lower CHIKARA`s image to mid-40`s or 50´s. The buzz  it created seems to have gone

Edited by Bunkhouse Buck
  • Thanks 1