WWE 2K20

Oh my god, I'm watching newLegacyINC play the myCareer and at one point

Spoiler

you fight your school bully in a wrestling ring? and there's commentary for it? and Michael Cole calls your bully "a terrible human being who deserves everything that's coming to her"?

28 minutes ago, VerbalPuke said:

I like that Bayley is just bored by...whatever that is.

I feel sorry for her opponent. They clearly went all out with the "Geralt of Rivia meets Boy George" look and even wore a spooky t-shirt of Becky Lynch from an evil dimension to complement it. You'd think that Bayley would at least try to look impressed.

• Like 2

It looks like Becky is being consumed by an evil spirit that also happens to be a Pimp. 

1 hour ago, Rey Cloudy said:

Oh my god, I'm watching newLegacyINC play the myCareer and at one point

Hide contents

you fight your school bully in a wrestling ring? and there's commentary for it? and Michael Cole calls your bully "a terrible human being who deserves everything that's coming to her"?

Spoiler

It's a fantasy sequence. You also have a fantasy wrestling match as the male character, against one of 3 WWE legends.

Yeah. They're up to the point now where they're on the indies. And Red..

Spoiler

Has a "big secret" she can't tell Tre? I'm guessing the twist is that they're siblings or something?