WWE 2K20

3 minutes ago, Rocky said:

I’ve not played 2k since, I wanna say, ‘13. Is it worth me jumping into 2K20 even with the whole glitch thing atm?

i know if I dont buy it today, I’ll probably not get around to it

You could probably get 18 or 19 for much cheaper and not have to worry any of the plethora of problems this year's version appears to have. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, lanky316 said:

So I'm thinking, is this the most broken game of the generation? Obviously Bethesda are going to Bethesda but I can't remember anything this bad. The whole thing is just horrifically bad and it's not just the odd graphical glitch either.

My only question is, is it more or less broken than Assassin's Creed Unity was upon release?

3 minutes ago, metalman said:

Was it really that bad? I played Unity for the first time about three years after its release. I encountered no problems and really liked it. So if nothing else, they were able to fix it up.

Yeah it was eventually all patched out, so would have been basically fine by the time you got to it.

Stupid multiplayer trophies aside... :shifty: 

3 minutes ago, metalman said:

Was it really that bad? I played Unity for the first time about three years after its release. I encountered no problems and really liked it. So if nothing else, they were able to fix it up.

I played AC:U for the first time a year after it was released.  In 2 hours of playing, my character was rubbing against a flagpole like he was a dog against a human leg, and the game crashed so hard I had to pull the plug on my PS4 to get out of the crash 3 times.

To this day, Unity is the only Assassins Creed game I haven't played to completion

45 minutes ago, lanky316 said:

So I'm thinking, is this the most broken game of the generation? Obviously Bethesda are going to Bethesda but I can't remember anything this bad. The whole thing is just horrifically bad and it's not just the odd graphical glitch either.

I remember Ashes Cricket 13 being so broken that it was permanently removed from sale four days after its release, with refunds given to everyone who bought it. This game has to last two more days to avoid taking that particular crown.

I wonder how Becky feels being the much-vaunted face of '20 and it'll be remembered as a terrible mess?

I think that about sports stars at times and wonder if they care if they're the cover star of a weak iteration of a series, the one that gets returned, is sold cheap, ends up in all the bargain bins....or if it's no big thing. Some will no doubt be very excited to be the cover star after all.

I know it's first world problems and they'll get over it when they're sleeping on all their money, but still...

1 hour ago, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

I wonder how Becky feels being the much-vaunted face of '20 and it'll be remembered as a terrible mess?

Given half the screenshots I've seen seem to show her face retreating from her body....

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Jasonmufc said:

From all I've seen, Unity is a fucking technical masterpiece compared to this shitshow

And both of these games look like first-party Nintendo games compared to Fallout 76. No game from this generation will ever be as bad as that shitshow.