WWE 2K20

8 hours ago, Colly said:

Are they their actual faces? Why would they even be in the game?

The logical conclusion to this is that every character model is nude and they just put clothes and masks on top.

I think with Rey it's proven they captured his actual face. I can see them doing the same for the others.

Probably to more accurately do facial features and the likes. 

But imagine being a luchadore keeping your identity a secret for many years, then it getting revealed not in the ring after a legendary lucha de apuestas match, but by an utterly incompetent game developer.

Edited by Jasonmufc
  • Like 6

On 06/11/2019 at 18:04, Colly said:

Are they their actual faces? Why would they even be in the game?

The logical conclusion to this is that every character model is nude and they just put clothes and masks on top.

Imagine if they weren't and they came out as faceless nightmares. 

• Like 1

I mean, the only thing you can ascertain from that video is that Lince Dorado is Chavo Guerrero Jr. and Kalisto is Juice Robinson

Sin Cara’s maskless face in the game is not Hunico, presumably because his mask covers the entire face and therefore no need to be scanned.

Based on that I’d say that’s definitely Kalisto and Dorado’s faces since their masks expose their mouths and chin.  But maybe not Metalik since his mask covers everything but the eyes.

• 2 weeks later...

Struggling with the Chapter in MyCareer where I have to do the move thief... any insight would be helpful. 

I've got the button fully red; a finisher saved up... but I go to the turnbuckle and it won't let me perform the finisher. I even tried it when he had a finished stocked as well... what am I doing wrong? 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Kaney Klaus said:

I can't even imagine why that would even be a thing.

Just when I thought they'd fixed most of it. The game that keeps on giving.

Don't know how true it is, but there's speculation it's to do with Denuvo anti-piracy stuff. Don't see how that would affect consoles though so probably just bullshit.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You have to complete an Intention to Cash In form and have it signed by a witness. You also have to provide two professional references and a character reference to demonstrate that you are a fit and proper person as well as a letter of motivation to explain why you intend to cash in and how it will affect your career. Then you just need to pay the application processing fee, send in your passport and you should be good to go in a month or two!

• Like 6
  • Haha 2