WWE 2K20

You'd think that lower-budget digital games would be an ideal area for WWE to dabble in now that they've become so widespread. I'm talking about something in the price range of NBA 2K Playgrounds. That would be perfect for a more arcade-style game of the All-Stars ilk.

57 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Hope they release more games like AllStars to be honest. I thought that was the beginning of more titles like it, as it felt like a good base to start from. 

I was a sucker for the Legends of WrestleMania game. I wonder if I still have that for my PS3 somewhere...

• Like 3

It seems they have patched a good amount of stuff to get it into a playable state from what I can see.  Still the game feels stripped down compared to 19 though.

1 hour ago, Mr. Meacon Moneybags said:

I was a sucker for the Legends of WrestleMania game. I wonder if I still have that for my PS3 somewhere...

Yeah, that and All-Stars were probably my favourite two games they've put out in the last two decades to be honest. They were different and fun.

Netherrealm doing a WWE fighting game would be neat.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OctoberRaven said:

Netherrealm doing a WWE fighting game would be neat.

MK x WWE. Hey, they did a watered down MK to include DC Comics characters, so why not?

14 minutes ago, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

MK x WWE. Hey, they did a watered down MK to include DC Comics characters, so why not?

I was thinking more along the lines of Immortals but as a full game instead of a mobile, app, but sure why not

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/04/2020 at 16:17, Mr. Meacon Moneybags said:

Oh man, this was a good game. I platinumed it in about three days after getting it for Xmas, but it was great to play and learn some of the history of Wrestlemania. Pretty sure it was also my first platinum trophy.

6 hours ago, Chris2K said:

2K have now confirmed that 2K21 will not be happening.

For the best. I hope they continue to work on 2K20 and put out continued patches until they get it to a good point and then work from there for 2K22 but I can see them just abandoning 2K20 altogether.

1 hour ago, Bobfoc said:

The WWE Games Twitter has stated that "exciting news" will be revealed on Monday. I wonder if we'll hear about a different WWE game.

My guess is they've decided to add some new DLC characters to this game to try to offset the fact that there won't be a new one.

On 24/04/2020 at 09:09, Bobfoc said:

The WWE Games Twitter has stated that "exciting news" will be revealed on Monday. I wonder if we'll hear about a different WWE game.

On 24/04/2020 at 10:23, B-li Manning said:

My guess is they've decided to add some new DLC characters to this game to try to offset the fact that there won't be a new one.

Plot twist, its a roster update that deletes the recently released wrestlers from your game

• Like 1
  • Haha 3