FIFA 20

Stevie B

1 hour ago, Baddar said:

My PES 21 now has all 20 La Liga, Segunda, Premier League and Championship stadiums/club adboards, plus broadcast packages for all the main leagues, as well as the official balls, so like Metalman says, lack of licenses really isn't an issue in PES.

How do you get that stuff sorted, is it easy enough?

I've not had a new FIFA in a few years but the lack of demo to test makes me want to jump on the new one less. Been burned enough by the laziness of EA with these games.

3 hours ago, Baddar said:

My PES 21 now has all 20 La Liga, Segunda, Premier League and Championship stadiums/club adboards, plus broadcast packages for all the main leagues, as well as the official balls, so like Metalman says, lack of licenses really isn't an issue in PES.

Exactly. So why do Konami feel the need to spend so much money on buying them?

I've got FIFA pre-ordered. Lot of it out of habit plus I like playing clubs. Got both PES and FIFA last year and was bit disappointed in them both tbh 

1 hour ago, Chris2K said:

Exactly. So why do Konami feel the need to spend so much money on buying them?

Because being able to have some of the best players on the cover/marketing it, helps the game sell.

Plus, none of the proper kits can be used on Xbox, so what you see is what you get with that version.

21 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

I got a ridiculously high placement after my FUT qualifying matches, and have now lost 9 in a row, most of them by 5+ goals.

It's not great for your self-confidence.

Exactly the same. The placement idea is stupid because what I had was a bunch of people either deliberately quitting as soon as I scored or just playing with a crippled team in order to presumably get placed in Division 10 or something. The first time I came up against someone who was actually trying I lost 6-1 but still managed to get placed in Division 3 where I'm up against people with elite Premier League players and Icons and ship at least 6 goals every match.

It kinda feels like mystery ball, you know when you get the 3x power up that makes you good at everything? That's how it feels like my opponents are playing the entire game.

Make that 10 in a row. I can't defend against anyone, at all. I can't get in the area to shoot. When I shoot from outside it's blocked. My strikers, both who have 86 pace, don't make runs. When they get the ball, they are closed down immediately, even when sprinting.

I am trying so fucking hard and it's so utterly soul destroying. I just want to be good at this one fucking game, and I can't do it.

Of course, after my strop, I won my next game 5-2 :shifty: