EWB Fantasy Baseball 2020

Maxx

3 hours ago, mrroboto488 said:

I'm new. Do you still need me to replace in or do you just wanna run it back with the folks from last year?

Still need you, PM me your email

On 26/03/2021 at 10:19, Gabriel said:

I have to work on Sunday, but as long as I am able to just get you a list of my preferred picks, or set them in yahoo, I am okay with that.

Should be able to get on and set a draft list now

I was pleasantly surprised with the team I managed to get, despite not being able to really strategize during the draft. I usually make my list and adjust based on what everyone else is doing... so I was kind of worried that I wouldn't be happy with my team, but I'm feeling good about what I have to work with here.

Are we going to keep using this thread for the 2021 league? Because if so, goddamnit Fernando Tatis I drafted you way early because I was pinning a lot on you having a breakout year. :angry:

But yea... sucks that Tatis seems to be down with an injury. I just hope it isn't anything major.

On 05/04/2021 at 23:13, CLDY said:

Are we going to keep using this thread for the 2021 league? Because if so, goddamnit Fernando Tatis I drafted you way early because I was pinning a lot on you having a breakout year. :angry:

But yea... sucks that Tatis seems to be down with an injury. I just hope it isn't anything major.

I was mad because I wanted to draft Tatis at pick 3 :P 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Me: picks up Jose Urquidy to replace an injured pitcher 

Jose Urquidy: Leaves start with shoulder pain, listed as DTD now

🥴

• 3 months later...