EWB Fantasy Baseball 2020

Maxx

3 minutes ago, Mx. Canadian Destroyer said:

What if we remove the bid system though? Does that change anything?

Hmmm, maybe it lets you pick up players and drop players as long as they haven't played that day?

I prefer the bid system but it was terrible in this season when games would get postponed a few hours before first pitch.

20 minutes ago, Mr. Meacon Moneybags said:

I tied in the semi-final and didn’t advance because I lost to that same team in the regular season. So you better believe there’s an asterisk.

You will take that loss and you will like it.

I finished 9th last year and came 2nd this season. Asterisk me all you want, but that's a huge jump and I'm excited to get back at it next year when I'll probably finish closer to the bottom again because I'm a homer for the Jays.

2 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

Hmmm, maybe it lets you pick up players and drop players as long as they haven't played that day?

I prefer the bid system but it was terrible in this season when games would get postponed a few hours before first pitch.

Yeah, I sort of like the betting system but it's super hindered by the fact that you're player isn't active until the third day.

Like, when you're competing at the end of the season and your ace ends up getting sat, there's like nothing you can do. The Astros announced Framber Valdez was sitting at like 11pm Saturday night. 

42 minutes ago, Mx. Canadian Destroyer said:

I really hate Yahoo's waiver system. We need to look into potentially fixing that.

Wins one championship and is already plotting a hostile takeover of Yahoo smh

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
27 minutes ago, Meacon Keaton said:

Nah. I came out of retirement and caused a pandemic. I’m going back in my hole.

BRAVE SIR MEACON RAN AWAY

I planned for this, with you bowing out and DMN disappearing, we'll be at a manageable 10.

• Like 1