The Sir Alex Ferguson Thread (For Manager related news)

Baddar

17 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

At this point I wouldn't put it past Chelsea to bottle signing Pochettino and be back at square one looking for a new manager again.

Sometimes I get the impression you’re actually secretly enjoying Chelsea’s current shit show

To give him his due he was ahead of his time in terms of use of sports science and statistics in English football.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Brandon Cutler Fan Account said:

Xabi Alonso being considered for the Spurs job according to Sky.

We were talking about this in the Prem thread yesterday. The consensus was that he shouldn't and he deserves better!

I think we can probably do away with this thread once the summer merry-go-round ends...

I think it'll be really interesting to see if he'll be backed or whether Boehly feels he's chucked enough in, have they got a decent director of football type who might be able to clear some of the deadwood shite? That's without even considering the joke that is FFP.