The Sir Alex Ferguson Thread (For Manager related news)

Baddar

40 minutes ago, Colly said:

Can anyone translate Belgian?

I speak Dutch not Belgian, so i'll try my best to wing it.

"Scott Parker is no longer Head Coach (i.e. Manager) of Club Brugge."

Hope that's the right translation.:pervert:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Colly said:

Can anyone translate Belgian?

Him and his "yer da trying to be hip during his mid life crisis" clobber are out of here

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, damhausen said:

Not a huge surprise given the standards at Bayern are that they should win the Bundesliga by the middle of April and they are in no position for that this year.

It appears to have come as a huge surprise to their fanbase, it seems, who were relatively happy with Nagelsmann and aren't overly happy with the sacking.

I think Tuchel makes sense to have Bayern win the Bundesliga again and maybe surprise in the UCL. But he's going to ultimately flame out with the squad like he always does, and Bayern will start again.

Yes, Bayern have disappointed this season, but they're also clearly in a bit of a rebuild. They've had some massive injury issues, and they sold the best 9 in the world this past summer. They replaced him with someone who isn't a proper 9, has been hurt most of the season, and who like many other players from last season's Liverpool squad, have lost their legs.

They're still going to win the league, and would have with Nagelsmann. He also completely out classed PSG in UCL, especially in the first leg. Whoever ends up getting him, is getting a very good manager 

37 minutes ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

I think Tuchel makes sense to have Bayern win the Bundesliga again and maybe surprise in the UCL. But he's going to ultimately flame out with the squad like he always does, and Bayern will start again.

Yes, Bayern have disappointed this season, but they're also clearly in a bit of a rebuild. They've had some massive injury issues, and they sold the best 9 in the world this past summer. They replaced him with someone who isn't a proper 9, has been hurt most of the season, and who like many other players from last season's Liverpool squad, have lost their legs.

They're still going to win the league, and would have with Nagelsmann. He also completely out classed PSG in UCL, especially in the first leg. Whoever ends up getting him, is getting a very good manager 

I'm wondering if Spurs make a focused effort to hire Nagelsmann, but I don't know why he'd want to deal with that.