The Sir Alex Ferguson Thread (For Manager related news)

Baddar

4 hours ago, damhausen said:

I'm wondering if Spurs make a focused effort to hire Nagelsmann, but I don't know why he'd want to deal with that.

Oh, they absolutely are going to try. They wanted him to succeed Mourinho IIRC and unsurprisingly he picked Bayern instead. This time around I imagine it'll be the same thing but with Real.

7 hours ago, GoGo Yubari said:

Oh, they absolutely are going to try. They wanted him to succeed Mourinho IIRC and unsurprisingly he picked Bayern instead. This time around I imagine it'll be the same thing but with Real.

If that's the case maybe they wind up with whichever of Nagelsmann or Poch doesn't go to Real.

Is Real Madrid interested in Nagelsmann? I've only seen the same 4 names over and over again since January and now that Tuchel is gone, there are only 3 left: Raul, Xabi Alonso or Pochettino.

I mean, I suppose they didn't expect him to be gone from Bayern, so it could make sense, but I just haven't seen it anywhere.

38 minutes ago, Moses Julep said:

fully expect Harry Redknapp.

Day one he'll sign Niko Kranjčar and Peter Crouch

Ffs. Was looking forward to the shitshow the match on Tuesday was going to be. Now a new manager/temp in charge bounce is gonna happen against us now

• Sad 1

Potter was definitely in over his head at Chelsea, but he also wasn't helped at all by having his owners sign every player possible like it's FIFA, or having the injuries they did.

Chelsea will probably do better under a new manager/interim, but they're still the most ludicrously lop sided shaped squad in probably the entirety of the sport.