EWBFF Baron Corbin League (B LEAGUE)

Maxx

On 22/11/2021 at 07:13, Maxx said:

Feels like everyone besides Berober has the same terrible inconsistent luck this year.

You say that and then poor Berober runs into Cam Newton of all people this week 😂

Travis Kelce’s on a bye so I picked up another tight end and he got the same amount of points Kelce did this week because it’s a traaaaash position for fantasy!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Berober said:

Shaping up good, though now I have to hope Cleveland don't win too well tonight! 

Think you've got it in the bag. 

I'm made up to get to the final considering my draft grade, just gutted players didn't meet their expectations this game week to try and make it a close contest, but you've been consistently the number 1 team this season so got no qualms in getting beat in the final 

Woo! I knew the Browns would let me down! 

Good game everybody, definitely had it switched on all season, and I'm pretty sure I'm never gonna get a stud as good as Coop again (the fact my hunch carried across all 3 leagues is damn miraculous!) 

Started off slow, Snuck into the playoffs (Sorry Essa) and then my team decided it had made it far enough and promptly shat the bed - 4th is pretty good though after the last couple of years.

Congrats @Berober and thanks for a really competitive season everyone.

• Lineker locked and unfeatured this topic