EWBFF Baron Corbin League (B LEAGUE)

Maxx

2 hours ago, Maxx said:

I'm only drafting one TE, that's fucking it.

Mike Williams, WR, Chargers

@Essa

Drafting an two TEs is like drafting two QBs, a waste of roster space until a bye week. Easier to just pick one up the week you need it.

12 hours ago, Pooker said:

Drafting an two TEs is like drafting two QBs, a waste of roster space until a bye week. Easier to just pick one up the week you need it.

I always draft two QBs for the option of changing it up instead of scrambling for someone ifnoje gets injured

15 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Might have to move the deadline down to 12 hours once this round is finished.

Tbh, its sort of always like this. We've got players very wide ranging time zones so its real easy to lose quite a bit of time. 

I know, it’s often the same thing in A League.  That’s why I encourage people to send me picks.  We’re two weeks out from the start of the season and I want to give HC plenty of time to get the rosters loaded in.

Why are kickers going this early? 

And why are people not even picking the best available? (outside of Tucker) Haha

1 hour ago, DFF said:

Why are kickers going this early? 

And why are people not even picking the best available? (outside of Tucker) Haha

Cause I'm happy with my squad so far and honestly the rest of the people I'm picking are probably random 

Its a position I hadn't filled yet. 

Best available doesn't necessarily mean that much for certain positions or the latter on in the draft you get.  Could pick the best available they have a shite season, could get injured etc. Stuff like strength of schedule to take into account. 

Wasn't having a big go, just couldn't fathom why some kickers around the 8th-12th best mark were going when there's a top 3 kicker still on the board. 

4 minutes ago, DFF said:

Wasn't having a big go, just couldn't fathom why some kickers around the 8th-12th best mark were going when there's a top 3 kicker still on the board. 

I get very OCD about positions not being filled ha. Always been that way. Once I've gotten 3 WR/RB, QB, TE I start panicking going right need a defense, a backup QB and a kicker and that's pretty much been my last 3 picks ha.