EWBFF Bill Goldberg League (A LEAGUE)

Maxx

2 hours ago, Your Mom said:

Damn! How the mighty have fallen. Didn't he used to be like a late first early second round type guy?

He's going to be out injured most of the year. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Maxx said:

:angry:

Also @Ace is not in this league, @Berober is up

He was Ace Berimmer for a minute, and they have similar avatars, that's my excuse.

2 hours ago, LL! said:

He's going to be out injured most of the year. 

2 hours ago, Your Mom said:

Ah that makes sense. I'll admit i just completely forgot about him. Thought DMN got a real bargain but probably not

I read he's expected back sometime after week 4. If he is and can round into shape by mid-season, he could really help me in a playoff push.

I think it's a solid risk/reward pick. Won't break my season if he doesn't work out.

13 minutes ago, damshow said:

I'm looking to get Michael Thomas in mid rounds in other leagues. Between injuries and a potential massive dropoff at QB I'm uneasy but could be a huge high-reward pick.

I think it'll just be down to how he returns from injury. Jameis, for all his issues, is gonna put up yards and TDs if he's the QB, and if Taysom is in, well, slants are easy to complete, and this is PPR.