2021 Africa Cup of Nations

Lineker

Jorginho in the Euros is what also stood out for me, given that I was expecting a guaranteed success for him which worked out against Belgium, and not so much against England. Having him take one early on would have likely calmed a few nerves.

Then you look at Harry Kane who's pretty much standing by the penalty spot before the coin has hit the ground.

Interestingly, Senegal face Egypt in their World Cup playoffs. Winner goes to the World Cup. Maybe Egypt will learn their lesson. If Senegal are through, I can see Senegal making the quarter finals again. Either way, very interested in what happens with Aliou Cissé.

I don't get the idea of your best penalty takers being the fifth choice. 

In my head it's have them first or third. First to try and get off to a good start and if they're third you have a chance to hopefully either pull away from the other team if they've missed one or if you've missed one before the third pen it's a chance to pull back 

• Like 1