Overlap FC - EA Sports FC 24 Pro Clubs

King Ellis

Anyone for clubs today? I messed around with some of the other formations if we want a change from the usual 5-3-2. The 4-2-3-1 I think might be interesting when we just have the one striker on, they could hold the ball up for the 3 AM's to run past.

I'm genuinely impressed with how well crossplay works with this, especially when I am matchmaking to the British Isles region. And that is of course AFTER we've all dropped out 50 times in order to get the match finder to actually work, but that's beside the point. :shifty:

That is to say that I've been roped into playing this.

I have no clue what I'm doing but apparently I'm at least a more competent RB than the AI, so I have that going for me I guess.

Ideally we'll need to play at some point over the next few days, I think the playoffs are starting. Not sure how long they last, presumably about a week or so?

Think we're a point off promotion to div 2 ATM so we could potentially hold off for an in theory easier go of things in the playoffs.

1 hour ago, King Ellis said:

Ideally we'll need to play at some point over the next few days, I think the playoffs are starting. Not sure how long they last, presumably about a week or so?

Think we're a point off promotion to div 2 ATM so we could potentially hold off for an in theory easier go of things in the playoffs.

Get that weak mindset out of here. We want to face the best!*

Looks like we may be leaning towards Saturday evening - Kaney, Lars and I are a yes, Jimmy’s a maybe. Anybody else free?

*as long as they’re not rapid giants clearly cheating us

Solid session all round. We have learned that Kaney in the Pro Clubs Playoffs is like Miroslav Klose in the World Cup. Must have easily scored 10+ goals tonight.

WZSi6OY.png

And of course set the record for the most goals in a single match of Overlap history...

Potentially a few Playoffs matches left if we can fit them in within the next 5 days. We're on course to finish in the top 10% which would award us enough new fans to reach club level 3 and upgrade the AI to 82 OVR.

EDIT: 1 playoff match left. We can still do league after that but they wont count towards anything until the season resets.

Found the stats, Larz and Kaney both on 13 goals in the playoff.

• Like 1