Overlap FC - EA Sports FC 24 Pro Clubs

King Ellis

Yeah, really enjoyed that. Although I logged onto the Discord and couldn't find the right moment to speak/say hello and the longer it went the more awkward it got for me. So I creepily lurked the whole time. Will try to actually speak next time 🤣

9 minutes ago, Baddar said:

My corner flag bound unmarked header should've broken the ice. Apologies for that, better with with my feet.

If it helps I played a drop in game before we started and we had a penalty right at the end to win it. The game glitched and there was no goalkeeper and I put it straight over the bar.

• Haha 1

I'd like to think my efforts as the poor man's John Stones were a moderate success. I also have it in mind to try the Myke/Jimmy marauding wing back role at some point if we end up with a large group like that again.

20 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Could be wrong but I think we P7 W5 L1 D1 last night. A crazy 3-3 draw to end the night with us scoring in the 92nd min. Definitely the better side though and they seemed to take whatever chance came their way.

It was their 10 foot tall striker and his head that was doing the damage. No answer for it. Might need to build a preset for CB to account for that.

1 hour ago, Twist said:

It was their 10 foot tall striker and his head that was doing the damage. No answer for it. Might need to build a preset for CB to account for that.

Not sure how worth it it would be. People love abusing the pace so I feel like tall players are pretty rare.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Ellis said:

Not sure how worth it it would be. People love abusing the pace so I feel like tall players are pretty rare.

This version of the game feels less dependent on pace to me but I've only logged about 7/8 hours including the time we spent on it yesterday so I could be well off base.

Maybe I'll make a 6"7 striker in that case with all the physicals and heading!