Overlap FC - EA Sports FC 24 Pro Clubs

King Ellis

4 minutes ago, King Ellis said:

Mine should be KingEllis

I'm not 100% how it all works but I think it would be the owner or someone with manager responsibilities that would need to add people and invite them. 

Also, whilst I'm here, any late calls for team names? Will probably just go with EWB FC on Friday if there's no other ideas.

Gotta be something for Myke innit.

Summers suggested Overlap FC, I think that hits the nail on the head.

• Like 1

As much as I don't want to argue against the boss, I did have a thought of a logo for Overlap FC. Please excuse the crudity of my Photoshop skills, call this a proof of concept.

overlap fc copy.jpg

I was thinking of the team instructions screen on FM with the underlap/overlap. Or the old CM tactics screen with the movement arrows.

Or maybe something based on the old Polandball meme. Like this but maybe it's a orange football in that classic design with the hexagonal panels?

overlap fc stronk.jpg

• Like 2

It's not open yet. I'll either start it with the last few minutes of my trial tomorrow or when I get the full game on Friday.

Unless you want to start it? Are you on the trial as well?

I think figuring out the in game EA friends list stuff will be the bigger immediate hurdle. I think I've added Baddar, everyone can just post their IDs here or in discord and we'll get it sorted.

• King Ellis changed the title to Overlap FC - EA Sports FC 24 Pro Clubs