Overlap FC - EA Sports FC 24 Pro Clubs

King Ellis

Full game unlocked, pro made and just awaiting Larz to let me in the team. 

If you guys get the chance, make sure to do the weekly skill games thing. You can earn up to 4000xp and looks like it resets weekly so you can earn it again. Might not be massive later on but, for now at least, it's a good headstart. Got me to level 6 which obviously brings extra skill points and, since the next playstyle unlock is level 10, puts me on the way to that.

14 minutes ago, probablyoliver said:

My only FIFA experience in the last 20 years is FIFA 22, and my only experience of that was career mode.

With that in mind, what am I doing and when am I doing it? :shifty:

You buy the game and then the gameplay cycle is basically paying smaller amounts of money but more often

• Like 3

Essentially a chat room on steroids. We're using it primarily as a way to all talk together across platforms, I assume the in game chat would work but good to have a back up. Should be able to have that open on your phone and just use headphones as a headset basically. Or I think there's Discord in built on Xbox now?

https://discord.gg/pGBaXCwJ