TEW20 Real World Update: September 2023

Here is the update for September, not a lot this month, been a bit busy along with other things, have got a few new workers, mostly new NXT additions as well as prep for updating Mexico, all listed in the editor.

Beyond that it's just the typical; updates for the month, if you see anything out of place mention it and I'll fix it up for next month, I'm starting to look at Mexico and feel it does need a massive overhaul, but also dreading going down that rabbit hole.

Enjoy.

Database: September 2023
Graphics: September 2023 (Google Drive)
BUMP Workers and Belts: July 2023 (Google Drive)

KyKy Workers: January 2022 (Last KyKy Pack)
KyKy Worker Expansion: June 2020 (KyKy)
Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.

• Like 2

Based on the first 4 episodes of the OVW docuseries on Netflix, add the following relationships:
Amazing Maria & Haley James - Blood relationship
Haley James & Eric Darkstorm - Dating
Haley James & Ronnie Roberts - Protege
Maybe add Loyalty relationships for Al Snow with Mahabali Shera, Cash Flo, Doug Basham & Amazing Maria

A few born status changes
Tiffany Nieves was born in 1995
Valentina Rossi was born in 1996
Renee Michelle was born in August 1986
Dani Jordyn was born in December 1993
Izzy Moreno was born in May 2007

remove Earl Hebner from Impact
remove Su Yung from Impact (hasn't wrestled there in over two years)
remove Mickie James from Impact
remove Nick Aldis from Impact
rename John E. Bravo in Impact to Alpha Bravo, he is also the Bodyguard (Manager) for Dirty Dango

remove the starting absence for Su Yung
remove the starting injuries for Josh Alexander, Bryan Danielson and King Kota

I know it is not an active promotion, but Mission Pro should be an womens wrestling promotion

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, KingCrippler said:

Apparently, Shibata isn't connected to Nooj anymore, and I don't think he should be listed as a "non-wrestler" when he wrestles pretty regularly. 

He's listed as occasional, only non-wrestling in the NJPW feds.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic