GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

i thought about that, but that's dumb.. he's playing a character, it'd be funny to hear him say "gah damn, i don't know why i love that song so much" or somethin and than maybe he could say welcome to the jungle.. and than be all.. anyways.. or somethin..

Musical stations in order: Radio X, SF:UR (The dj is lush - the german dude who's dad phones in and tells him to get a proper job), Bounce, a bit of Playback...Basically whatever has James Brown and then the woman with the original "Tainted Love". I haven't even listened to Jah Radio yet or any real heavy Rap tracks....Not my thing.

I psend most of my time on a BMX though with no radio stattions.

For ages had the classy short hair and full beard combo (Cesar??)

Now has blonde cornrows for a change.

His lowriding jeans.

Black hi-tops.

Red basketball vest.

Dog tags.

Can't be bothered with green anymore.

Had the bandana thing over head for a while but got bored of it.

For ages had the tight blue tracksuit top which looked pretty groovy.

Went around in boxer shorts for a while.

Topless for a while.

I want to find a suit somewhere, and feel classy.

He's got the angel tattoo on lower back but that's about it.

Need to get a watch.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

If the guy doesn't have a watch, or isn't in a car, the time should be concealed from the top corner of the screen, just a little idea I came up with 10 seconds ago.

My guy has cornrows, a black vest and some camo pants with some white sneakers, I might get him an afro and a bad case of obesity too though.

Looking through the booklet when I first got the game on friday I noticed the exciting prospect of Kent Paul and Shaun Ryder (of Happy Mondays fame). I hope Kent really is back and am pleased at some English influence!

Other than that, I had trouble understanding Sweet's phone calls....I just had to wait for the written explanation at the bottom of the screen.

I don't speak 90s 'ghetto'. :shifty:

The quad bike mission is easy as hell, except you'll have to do most of the shooting yourself as that bitch has a terrible shot.

And for the tanker mission, go with the plan of destroying the car right off the bat. I used one of th explosives that I used in the Against All Odds mission.

For Wu Zi Mu, I just used the Buffalo at Cat's place. I flew past everyone around the first turn while barely accelerating and the rest of just carefully following the path and not trying anything stupid, like taking ill advised short cuts.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy