GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

SPOILERS

Ye been warned...

Smoke: Oh FUCK! ONCOMING TRAIN!

CJ: Did you get lonley Jeffery?

Catalina: OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY!

Smoke: Like it says in the book... We are both blessed and cursed.

CJ: What fuckin' book?

Mmm I just jack a decent car, follow the train, follow him very slowly up the stairs then head off to jack a taxi before it can get to him but far enough away to avoid sppoking him out.

Then I reverse back, sit and wait for the next taxi then it's a case of following at a distance. Sometimes I get too close and have to pull back, sometimes I need to speed up.

Just get to the pier, you've got ages to sniper them both or like someone else said, sniper him and machine gun his little mate.

Easy.

Failed once and that was because I jacked the taxi too close to him. Hardly surprising really!

Ok, I haven't seen this posted, so forgive me if it has:

Grab yourself a plane (or boat), and fly towards the edge of the map. (I've heard it has to be the SE corner, I dunno.) Now, start flying REALLY REALLY REALLY far into the great beyond. I mean 30 mins worth of flying far. Or, you could wedge down the X button, and come back in 3 hours.

Once you've gotten bored, kill yourself (or let CJ starve to death). Once you return, you may discover brand new territories all over the map, especially in SF.

Of course, for you perfectionists, this may ruin your 100% territory record, since it may spawn territories in the countryside, leaving you with no gang members to kill.

NOTE: I haven't tried it myself, but ALOT of people have seen it working, and provided pics, so I assume it works.

Edited by Gongsun Zan

Okay i have completed all the missions in San Fierro but have not bought Zero's shop since i have been told it isn't necessary to get 100% anyway. I was wondering when does wheel arch open for buisness do i need to complete driving school and buy wang autos and when does wang autos become available to buy

Thanks in Advance

P.S. On the driving school im stuck on the one where you have to go round the track 5 times

... a camera?

Except for the Johnson house back in grove street. I've been taking photos of cars and explosions and whatnot. I decided to grab a 'copter and get on the roof of a tall building to get a picture of the landscape. However, I use my only parachute to jump onto the roof. This leaves me stranded on top of a huge building (in LV) with no parachute. Only thing to do was to jump. So... I lost all my guns and stuff, as you do. It also means I lost my camera. Where can I find one in Las Venturas? I don't want to go all the way back to Grove Street.

Thanks in advance :)

I just completed all of Toreno's missions in the desert.. but now what? Am I not going to be given any missions til I buy the air strip?

I only have 11 grand and the air strip cost 80

Somebody help!