Official Football Manager 2005 Topic

Thomas

Please someone buy Riccardo Montivio, so i can finally say that i have said something useful on these forums :(

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Add Michael Essien, Jermaine Jenas and Fabricio Coloccini to my in list and add Sean Davis, Noe Pamarot and Anthony Gardner to my out list. I'm finally getting a team I can be happy with.

I got £16m for Downing and £9.25m for Keane.

My best Villa squad, when everyone's injury free...

GK. Thomas Sorensen

DR. Mark Delaney

DL. Jloyd Samuel

DC. Olof Mellberg

DC. Igor Biscan

MR. Steve Finnan

ML. Joe Cole

MC. Damiano Tommasi

MC. Thomas Hitzlsperger

FC. Juan Pablo Angel/Kris Boyd

FC. Darius Vassell/Luke Moore

Who's Kris Boyd?

Hey Guys

I have just been asked to join the mods on a new FM Community

Rival Manager

After being set a challenge of attracting at least 10 new members a day i was hopeing you lot would join up and join the fastest growing FM Comminity on the Planet.

It also has a Chatroom and Loads of Downloads for you to Enhance Your game with.

We have had a 100 members in just 9 days, so drop in and join up

Cheers :thumbsup:

I think we can let it go for now, since we're discussing websites, I really urge everyone to go over to sortitoutsi.net and download everything the member 'Andersson' has created, from Nets to Balls to Skins, its all beautiful.

Aftershock, that should really go in advertising.

Guest Red Devil

Thanks for the site Mudda. I'm sure someone else already posted it a month back or so becuase I downloaded a lot of good shit from there. Awesome site. Also if anyone's looking for a forum dedicated to FM then FMgamer is great.

I just took over Manchester United, quitting my role at Juventus.

Its 2007 and Alex Ferguson got the sack like a week before his planned retirement. Arsenal are reigning champions after Chelsea had a short spell at the top winning the premiership the two prior seasons before floundering to fourth. United on the other hand have won practically nothing coming as far as the Champions League Final before being knocked out by my Juve team.

So far, the team's a right mess with Giggs and others leaving on frees to some Championship teams (notably Millwall), something I can do very little about it seems. I'm also well over the wage limit with a bunch of overrated aging players brought in a season or two ago.

With £25 Million, I managed to get Joe Cole, Stewart Downing and Maarten Stekelenburg as well as a few young prospects. I just wish I hadn’t made an enemy out of Roberto Mancini whilst he was with Inter, he's at Juve now and practically refuses to sell anyone to me at a reasonable price despite the fact that I was the person who brought them there.

With the board expecting me to finish first and the fans a little weary, not to mention the shite team…Things don’t look too bright on the horizon.

I'm a cheater.

I gave Toulouse lots of money and we are top of the French league.

However, the French league pretty much sucks anyway, so it's nothing special.

I want to try Bristol Rovers or Liverpool next. Probably Liverpool - I'd have to pretend I won the lottery and invest into Rovers, seeing as I'd HATE to have to struggle with them. I love them too much :(

Keep hold of Kirkland for a while, when I took charge of Deportivo, they'd paid £11million for him previously, then I sold him to Barcelona for about £16million or something like that, he might not be great (I dont like him), but he's valuable.

Lastuvka can go for quite cheap, but sometimes it takes him a while to settle, he was valued at around £575,000 in my game until someone snapped him up.