Official Transfer Thread

Guest The Real Deal

Tottenham have agreed an undisclosed fee with Leeds for Aaron Lennon's services.

Spurs have been tracking the Leeds-born starlet for some time and are now within a whisker of landing the 18-year-old.

Lennon only needs to pass a medical and agree personal terms with the White Hart Lane outfit to complete the deal.

Lennon, a product of Leeds' youth system, would become The Whites' first departure of the summer should he join Spurs.

Leeds are expected the use the money raised from Lennon's sale to fund their purchase of Brighton's Dan Harding.

SkySports.com

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Di Stewart is miles better.

All the girls on Sky Sports News are pretty hot...well, except for the black one, she's f'ugly.

Edited by The Monkey Molester

I think they should hire Kirsty Gallacher there. She would just be the best.

Anyway, back to football transfers...  :shifty:

NO!!! Let's talk about hot female sports presenters!! Ok, football then...

Arsenal are being linked with Jose Reina, as are Liverpool, but the talks with Liverpool have stalled.

I know nothing about him, except he's decent on FM.

Meh. I barely know who Scott Parker is, let alone whether or not he's worth 6.5 million to Newcastle. I'm sure they could've put it to better use though.

Do we think Ji-Sung Park will go to ManU then? He seems to think he is.

Meh. I barely know who Scott Parker is, let alone whether or not he's worth 6.5 million to Newcastle. I'm sure they could've put it to better use though.

Do we think Ji-Sung Park will go to ManU then? He seems to think he is.

Scott Parker is a very good player who'll do very well for Newcastle next year in my opinion. However, I think they should've put this money into signing a defender, ya know, the thing they have massive problems with, considering they are selling their decent ones and are being left with crap. Ok, so Boumsong is ok, but Bramble is awful.

On the subject of Ji-Sung Park, he'll go, I have no doubt about it. Whether he'll play much (or at all) is another matter completely.

I'm disapointed about Parker going to Newcastle. On the other hand, he would have neded to dislodge either Lampard, Cole or Makalele from the team, which just isn't happening. All the best of luck to Parker, here's hoping he gets his first team football he deserves.

By the way, the girl that does the Speedway crap is way better looking...

Park looking United bound

Park Ji-sung has reportedly decided to quit PSV Eindhoven for Manchester United.

One of the player's Asian agents claims he has decided to join United after mulling over the proposed move.

Kim Jeong-il is part of the Korean company that works with the PSV Eindhoven star on behalf of his main agent Chiel Dekker.

Jeong-il has now claimed that Park has indeed opted to make the switch to Old Trafford.

The South Korean star has been considering his options over the past few weeks after it was confirmed United had made a move for the 24-year-old.

"He has decided to join the English team," Jeong-il told the Yonhap News Agency.

"We will inform the president of our company, Lee Cheol-ho, who is now in the Netherlands, of Park's intention."

Sources close to the player have confirmed to skysports.com that United are closing on Park and a deal could be concluded as early as Wednesday or Thursday.

The 24-year-old arrived in Europe in 2002 following a tremendous World Cup campaign, when Guus Hiddink - who was his coach with South Korea - lured him to PSV.

Park had been reluctant to leave Hiddink's tutelage, but the lure of United seems to have been too much for him to turn down.

Guest Leeleemu

Lol, I see where you are coming from but he had a very poor season last year, thats why no one big was interested, still he is a huge talent and I think considering Parker has left to Newcastle for 6.5mil someone should of picked him up. He will probably end up being sold in a season or two for around 15mil

Guest Leeleemu

Lol, I see where you are coming from but he had a very poor season last year, thats why no one big was interested, still he is a huge talent and I think considering Parker has left to Newcastle for 6.5mil someone should of picked him up. He will probably end up being sold in a season or two for around 15mil

Guest Leeleemu

Yeah just realised that as soon as i posted the second, sorry, you guys hear about Gerrard to Real link.

Anyone think it will happen and how much do you think he will go for? 50 mil?

Edited by Leeleemu