Football Manager 2006

lazy_arse

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love this game and I hate it at the same time.

There so much extra little stuff in the game that makes it great but I can't seem to get a good formation. I wanted to get used to the game so started as Man Utd thinking to myself, after I figure out what all these new features do I can start with a lower team and challenge myself. I just about manage to scrape a win past Debracen in the CLQ and follow up with a loss to Middlesborogh. The team's good enough to be a top contender so it must be the tactics.

I tried to start another game as United and this time I once again narrowly qualified in the CLQ beating Trabzoner 2-1 and then went on to lose and get totally demolished against Chelsea at home. I also lost to Sunderland. Bastards.

Not sure what's wrong but I got frustrated so I'm gonna take a break and then go back to it. Hopefully I have more luck next time.

Anyone who's having some success wanna give me some tips? Mostly tactics related as that's where it looks like I'm fucking up but anything would be great.

Does anyone know how to make the German national team active?

You'll need some form of file akin to the fake.inc file from last year. I haven't heard anything about one for this years game yet. Then again I haven't really checked any resource sites since SUSIE closed :(

Guest Red Devil

What I did was go into the SI folder in program files and into Date - db - llc and remove a few of the files and that got it sorted. I'm, not sure exactly which ones but you should be able to find a quick guide on the net.

Also ellis, Susie's back! It's been back since FM06 got released.

God this damn game is addictive. I'm in my second season at Orient and have just dumped Championship outfit West Brom out of the League Cup. God damn, its so good. Being able to say how I want my target man fed is awesome.