Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StylesClash86

These challenges are pretty fun. For some reason Masters is kicking my ass and Lashley should dominate. How did you guys unlock the Smoking Skull belt and Million Dollar belt?

If I fail the Mexicools/Mexifools challenge one more time, people start to die.

On a more positive note, playing as Khali is more fun than it should be, and my love for Umaga on the game grows ever stronger.

EDIT - Just to clear up, I meant Umaga on the video game, not Umaga on the game as in, prostitution >_>

As interesting a concept as that may be.

Edited by timmayy rave

Even with DQ's off, I seem to go so long, injure Kane and Taker badly, but can never actually beat them. The last time I tried was shit, as Taker tombstoned Psicosis, I pressed X to break up the fall, BLATANTLY landed it, but the game just ignored it and didn't break up the fall, Kane attacked me top stop me trying it again, and Psicosis got pinned. From there, I was a dead (er) man. No pun intended.

Even with DQ's off, I seem to go so long, injure Kane and Taker badly, but can never actually beat them. The last time I tried was shit, as Taker tombstoned Psicosis, I pressed X to break up the fall, BLATANTLY landed it, but the game just ignored it and didn't break up the fall, Kane attacked me top stop me trying it again, and Psicosis got pinned. From there, I was a dead (er) man. No pun intended.

You know, I did this challenge first time. Just using hit and run, rolling out of the ring, attacking whoever comes after you, then when they both exit the ring, roll into the ring and repeat.

Psicosis was quite good for me, he even eliminated Kane with his leg-drop. Plus, if you get into a grapple and just hold it, he'll usually wander over and do a double team.

I feel like throwing something against the wall. I finally complete the Mexifools challenge and on the way back to the locker room where I can save it, the game flippin' freezes. I won by sliding out of the ring, getting weapons, sliding back in, using them, sliding out, getting another weapon etc. Oh and there was a lot of whipping 'Taker and Kane outside the ring. I also beat the ref up a couple of times to give me a while without having to worry about Psicosis getting pinned :P

Edit: Done it :D

Edited by AD

What a day, I finally complete the Superstar challenges and I've just won the Money in the Bank match on Legend difficulty. For MITB, I was Kurt Angle against Trevor Murdoch, Viscera, Snitsky, Vito and Paper Bag Man (CAW). Took me 20 minutes and I was very nearly gutted at the end. I'd got the briefcase meter down to about a third and Snitsky got up there while I whipped everybody else out of the ring (everyone was all in red). I start to climb and Snitsky's got the meter down to the very last bit and I manage to punch him and throw him off just in time. Then it takes me about two seconds to reach up and grab the case :)

So...here's an odd one. During a match as Eddie/Chavo against MNM I thought I heard some odd banter between Cole and Tazz but I disregarded it. Then during the M vs N & M challenge it came up again and i'm not 100% sure i'm hearing it correctly. Share your thoughts.

Tazz: "this nitro is cocky, as opposed to you cole, you just smell like cock"

Cole: "Er...Tazz...i think you might want to think about what you just said there"

Tazz: "why am i not suprised that's the first place your mind went"

So after finishing the M vs N & M challenge I completed Superstar challenges and bought Mankind with the bonus cash. What do I find in Legend Challenges?

Handicap/One on Three

Dude Love vs Mick/Cactus Jack/Mankind

Fuuuuuuuuuck you.

Also while i'm here I find it extremely hypocritical that we can't use CAW's online that have any form of design on them, presumably in case we write DIE DARKIES or such on our shirts. Yet in the soundtrack there is a song that starts with a guy saying OK in an elongated fashion that sounds like 'Oh KKK'.

Edited by King ROOOOOOOONEY!

Right stick to the left/right. Up grabs the belt, so don't press that. You have to have punched them enough that they sort of fall onto the ladder before you can push them off.

So...here's an odd one. During a match as Eddie/Chavo against MNM I thought I heard some odd banter between Cole and Tazz but I disregarded it. Then during the M vs N & M challenge it came up again and i'm not 100% sure i'm hearing it correctly. Share your thoughts.

Tazz: "this nitro is cocky, as opposed to you cole, you just smell like cock"

Cole: "Er...Tazz...i think you might want to think about what you just said there"

Tazz: "why am i not suprised that's the first place your mind went"

So after finishing the M vs N & M challenge I completed Superstar challenges and bought Mankind with the bonus cash. What do I find in Legend Challenges?

Handicap/One on Three

Dude Love vs Mick/Cactus Jack/Mankind

Fuuuuuuuuuck you.

Also while i'm here I find it extremely hypocritical that we can't use CAW's online that have any form of design on them, presumably in case we write DIE DARKIES or such on our shirts. Yet in the soundtrack there is a song that starts with a guy saying OK in an elongated fashion that sounds like 'Oh KKK'.