Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

Guest Anti-Hero

I just realised I don't care who else is in the game, as long as I gets me some Finlay, Sabu, Dreamer, Sandman and Punk (arranged in order of likelihood).

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll buy it as long as I can be Kennedy, Sabu, and maybe Dreamer. I'd really like Dreamer, because he's always been my favorite ECW-er, but he's kind of on the fringe of being in.

My most wanted legend is definatly Yokozuna, I've ALWAYS wanted to play as him in a SD! game, and it's just so hard to do a CAW of him because it never looks right.

Most of the deceased legends are never in i.e Perfect and Yoko, Owen Hart will never be in the game because of his family not wanting him in (especially with the ability to throw people off of Hell in a Cell) but i bet ya we get Eddie this year

I'm really hoping they deliver on the roster in this game. I figure they should be able to get some of the ECW guys in (and honestly, I don't see why not almost all of them) and the majority of Raw/Smackdown. I want to atleast get Dreamer, Sabu, Punk, The Sandman, and Balls Mahoney from the ECW side of things. RVD, Angle, and Big Show are givens considering their past involvement in Smackdown games.

I'm also not fond of purchasing unlockables. I was more a fan of winning matches to unlock things as opposed to having to build up a bankroll to get a legend. I also wouldn't mind seeing a few guys on the rosters unlockable, such as the Boogeyman. I use him as an example due to his recent injury and abscence from Smackdown.

Here's how I'd do the unlocking of him. Basically, your worker is in the ring saying he's beaten everybody put in front of him and needs a real challenge. Suddenly the lights go red and out comes the Boogeyman to answer your challenge. Basically if you win you've got yourself the Boogeyman.

And honestly why does the roster need to be finalized by April? APRIL!? I could see June perhaps, but why April? It just seems way to close to the release date to already be cutting off when they can add new workers. Maybe they should focus less on the useless aspects of the game and more on having a great roster. Sure, the CAW is always solid and you can create pretty good workers, but fuck is that tedious.

Edit - To clarify, when I said too close to the release date, I meant the release date prior to the cut off. As in the release date of 05 being too close to the cut off of 06. The summer is seemingly when they debut a lot of different guys.

Edited by VerbalPuke

Who needs voices, give me text, good music and a full roster anyday.

If CM Punk is not on this, i will personally fucking slit McMahon and the President of the SVR07 projects throat.

They said ECW would play a part, so theyll prolly add a handufl of the old guard of ECW who came into the new one, cos guys like Punk and Test are too new. Im gonna say our 'ECW Presence' will be Sabu, Sandman, RVD, Angle, Big Show, Dreamer and Balls Mahoney. Something along those lines i reckon. Id love ECW to be put in GM Mode too, that would be cool

I really hope these guys make it into the game:

Lahley

Burchill

Finaly

London & Kendrick

Sabu

Boogeyman!!!!(would be awesome :P )

Matt Hardy

Jeff Hardy (though I'd doubt he'll make it now)

CM Punk (A must have)

Ken Kennedy

Umaga

Charlie Haas

Great Khali

Eddie Guerrero(He deserves a Legend spot in there)

I wonder if Triple H and HBK will be in the DX stable in the game.

Spirit Squad (So I could kick them shitless with Kane and Undertaker IMO, though all of the above are my first priorty)

Guest BurnInMyLight

You guys are fucking nuts if you think CM Punk is going to make it into the game. The game comes out in three months, there's absolutely no chance in hell he'll make it in.