Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

You guys are fucking nuts if you think CM Punk is going to make it into the game. The game comes out in three months, there's absolutely no chance in hell he'll make it in.

must you completely ruin the fun?

I just hate to see people get their hopes up. Anyone who joins the roster before WrestleMania has a tough chance of getting in, anyone after June has absolutely no chance.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are fucking nuts if you think CM Punk is going to make it into the game. The game comes out in three months, there's absolutely no chance in hell he'll make it in.

must you completely ruin the fun?

I just hate to see people get their hopes up. Anyone who joins the roster before WrestleMania has a tough chance of getting in, anyone after June has absolutely no chance.

You're forgetting about how Ultimo Dragon debuted in July and made it in HCTP. It's still very unlikely Punk will get in though.

Ultimo made his WWE debut on June 26, 2003. That was also before voices were instituted. Plus, the polygon count on wrestler models this year has skyrocketed, I'm no programmer, but I assume that's going to take its toll on late arrivals.

Boogeyman will probably make it in, he came in right after the last game came out, so I'm sure we'll see him. Although if he is in, I doubt he'll have the worms for his entrance... he at least better have the clock bash.

Umaga's pretty likely, he debuted the night after Mania and has been a pretty big deal, I can see THQ scrambling to get him in. What's gonna suck is the lack of ECW wrestlers.

I remember readin WAY back that somebody at THQ said there would be an ECW influence.

Considering this was before ECW was a third brand I'm going to say we'll get some ECW mainstays rather than any of the stuff post ONS2...maybe as unlockables in their own legends category or something.

Tommy Dreamer would be great to include. I think they may just include Sabu, maybe as an unlockable though.

The other ECW guys I don't really mind that much if they are included, can always create the others. Which is another reason I hope we can add our own theme music so I can put Enter Sandman for Sandman's theme etc.

I doubt we'll get anyone like Sandman, Balls, or Sabu. But of course we'll have the WWECW guys: RVD, Show, Angle, maybe even Dreamer.

Yeah, that's a shame too. I love the idea of using a Sabu or Sandman in a WWE game that isn't a CAW. I'd love to take Sabu and have him dominate Raw or Smackdown for the fun of it.

Though I think I'll be satisfied if we get Ken Kennedy.

I can see them getting some guys in as unlockables, guys who they don't have to do voices for. That's the best way to do it. Just put them in the game, they don't have to be used for season mode, just them being in the game'll be awesome.

Guest Anti-Hero

As Zero said, I think the only "late inclusion" guys that will make it would be significant guys like Umaga and The Great Khali. I'd be EXTREEEEEEEEEMELY happy to see Sabu or Dreamer included, and although the chance is very slim, they have more chance of being included than any other ECW guys (excluding Van Dam, Angle and Show).

That said, this game is almost certain to have Finlay as well as Kennedy and that's all I give a stuff about at the moment :P