Smackdown! VS RAW 2007

Guest Anti-Hero

Any word if they're ever going to be including "CAW Password" (A password that generates a CAW someone made) in a SmackDown! VS RAW game? They've been writing that idea off since SmackDown! Here Comes The Pain...

I really wish they'd include Jou and SSTB one day in one of the SmackDown! games however. I'd love to win the tag team titles as them since they rule ever so much.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any word if they're ever going to be including "CAW Password" (A password that generates a CAW someone made) in a SmackDown! VS RAW game? They've been writing that idea off since SmackDown! Here Comes The Pain...

I really wish they'd include Jou and SSTB one day in one of the SmackDown! games however. I'd love to win the tag team titles as them since they rule ever so much.

Doubtful, they pretty much said that it's far too detailed and the passwords would be like 100 characters long. Still, I'd rather do that instead of spending an hour on a CAW.

Guest Anti-Hero

New roster additions, taken from Gerweck.net (so I don't know the legitimacy of it):

Featured wrestlers

Batista

Big Show

Bobby Lashley

Boogeyman

Booker T

Chavo Guerrero

Chris Benoit

John Cena

Johnny Nitro

Kane

Ken Kennedy

Kurt Angle

Matt Hardy

Randy Orton

Rey Mysterio

Ric Flair

Shawn Michaels

Shelton Benjamin

Triple H

Undertaker

Divas

Mickie James

Torrie Wilson

Legends

Bret Hart

Dusty Rhodes

Eddie Guerrero

Mr. Perfect

Guest Anti-Hero

Yeah, I had a look on IGN too and didn't see this. However, speculation will keep me amused until we get some facts :P

But yeah, Perfect and Dusty would be awesome additions to the game. I don't know how someone like Boogeyman would actually work in the game, seeing as he's more of a side-show than anything. Other than that, there's no really surprising inclusions.

Suprised no one has posted this yet. Here is the official Roster for Smackdown vs. RAW 2007.

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/730/730396p1.html

Yeah so, im actually impressed. 51 people. They have lower midcarders liek Super Crazy, Kid Kash etc. The thing im most dissapointed about is the TAG TEAM CHAMPS aren't even in the game and someone will have to CAW Jeff Hardy...

Meh. Still, im so buying this.

Edited by mAXi

I think the roster's great! Finally I get to play as The Great Khali! :D

I'm surprised London and Kendrick didn't make it, but then again Jamie Noble's has been screwed over since 2002 now.

Although kudos to the makers, there's only Kurt Angle in there this year that has gone from the WWE so far.

London and Kendrick won't really be that hard to create, nor will Noble. Aside from the masks that L&K wear down to the ring, all three of them are pretty basic.

And I didn't expect the Spirit Squad to be in. Using up 5 roster spots for midcarders which would (basically) all be the exact same? Nah.

Without a doubt, the best roster ever for a Smackdown game. The only weird thing is the exclusion of Paul London since he was in last year, however, I kind of prefer that so now I can make London and Kendrick with the proper attire. The Pitbulls not being in sucks too, but with Lashley, Boogeyman, Umaga, Kennedy, Khali, Helms, Burchill, and MNM making it in, I'm not going to complain.

Oh, and I bet by the time the game is out, the Spirit Squad will be disbanded. I can see why they left them out, they won't be able to put the trampoline in the game, they probably couldn't properly do the five person entrance, and why waste five slots on those guys? You can't just put two in and leave three out of the game. No Sabu makes me a sad panda.

The only glaring omission is Chris Jericho, which isn't surprising, but still kinda disappointing. Hopefully he turns out to be a legend. Which leads me to the next question, who do you think the Legends will be? Conservative estimate, I'll say there will be ten Legends:

Hulk Hogan

The Rock

Steve Austin

Eddie Guerrero

Bret Hart

Dusty Rhodes

Jake Roberts

Roddy Piper

Mankind (since THQ will still be too lazy to just change it to Mick Foley)

Mr. Perfect (he has been heavily rumored)

I think your list is pretty solid there Zero, but I could see Andre the Giant making it in again.

I wouldn't mind seeing Rick Rude or Tito Santana myself.

I'm also very dissapointed in the lack of Kendrick and London. Even if they weren't champs, they were still decently featured before April. Eh. Seeing Gregory Helms and Paul Burchill sort of makes up for it though. I've just always wanted to have an actual Brian Kendrick to use instead of a CAW.

Edit - One more thing about the legends. I want to see Mankind in wearing his old brown suit from when he debuted. I'm sick of the stupid sweats and tie character they put in every fucking year. How about some variety?

Edited by VerbalPuke

Yeah, Andre will definitely make it in, don't know why I forgot him. Rick Rude would be great, but I doubt it.

Personally, I don't want Mankind in. I want Foley: sweatpants, Cactus Jack shirt and flannel. That's all he ever appears as anymore, I hate that they just keep rehashing an old model.

They better have customizable attributes as that's the thing that pissed me off in '06, such as me wanting to give Haas a bit more sub.

Anyways my opinion on the roster.

I hate the legends in the game.

If you really want the legends make the CAW since CAWs I doubt will be AI in seasons like always.

I really wanted to see Paul London in Season, eh w/e I'll make him and Kendrick.

And it seems that they won't use the tag titles in game.....

Between:

Why the hell is Snitsky/Eugene/Vito/Viscera/Kid Kash ( No offense to him, but he's DEFINITELY not as over as London/Kendrick.)/Mercury (Who is now not used in WWE and I doubt WWE has plans for him any more except to put Nitro over.)/Holly (Who hasn't done anything WWE related all year)

in the game instead of London/Kendrick/The Spirit Squad.

I'll deal with it though......

EDIT: Omitted Haas (Even though I like him) in Kid Kash...

Edited by JonDude

Haas hasn't done a damn thing in the WWE since returning. I don't see how you can complain about Vis being in over him when the only thing notable Haas has done since his return is play second fiddle to Viscera.

Eugene is a humorous, unique character that was in the game last year, why would they take him out when he's still on RAW almost weekly?

Vito's in the middle of a push, far more over than Haas.

Kid Kash getting in is a major surprise, but he was getting a decent cruiserweight push there for awhile. I'm certainly not complaining about him being in.

Mercury's in because the rosters are almost finalized around WrestleMania, when MNM were still together. If the model's already in the game, why take it out?

At least Holly being in will keep it somewhat current since he's back in ECW now... although I hate him with an all consuming passion.

London and Kendrick should be in, but their push didn't really get started until they were trying to revamp the tag division and never really became an issue until Judgment Day. Let's just be thankful we didn't get the Dicks.