Shitty Games That You Thought Rocked

Toe

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Unholy War was really cool too. Oh, and Jumping Flash. Apparently they were gonna bring one on to the PSP, but that was like...2 years ago. :crying:

Is that the thing where you're in a robot rabbit suit thing and you have to collect carrot things in different world zone things? That was cool.

And people need to stop saying Vigilante 8. It doesn't apply. Vigilante 8 was a fucking excellent game.

I thought the online multiplayer for 25 to Life was loads of fun.

But the rest of the game sucked

and I loved the Revenge of the Sith game.

At college my roommates and I played the fighting mode in that for weeks.

I had a 27 win streak with General Grievious and everyone hated me for it

Edited by Maxx

I loved Jazz Jackrabbit (Jazz Jackrabbit 2 was better), back in the day when shareware games were all the rage, that owned. That, the original Duke Nukem platformer, Microsoft 3D Movie Maker and The Secret Of Monkey Island were the games me and my friends lived by.

Speaking of rabbit-based games, they're not shitty, but both Kuri Kuri Mix and that one by the makers of Parappa where you played an angular rabbit, and the levels were designed based on the music you were playing at the time....pure class.

and that one by the makers of Parappa where you played an angular rabbit, and the levels were designed based on the music you were playing at the time....pure class.

I always thought that if I had a band, my first music video would be someone playing my song on that game. Can't remember the name of it though.

Man, USM was bloody brilliant. I recently got a computer given to me (Well my mother) that had USM 98-99 installed. I looked everywhere for the disk to play on it (I could have just installed in on another machine, but it got me thinking about it), unfortunately I couldn't find it. :(

I loved Jazz Jackrabbit (Jazz Jackrabbit 2 was better), back in the day when shareware games were all the rage, that owned. That, the original Duke Nukem platformer, Microsoft 3D Movie Maker and The Secret Of Monkey Island were the games me and my friends lived by.

Speaking of rabbit-based games, they're not shitty, but both Kuri Kuri Mix and that one by the makers of Parappa where you played an angular rabbit, and the levels were designed based on the music you were playing at the time....pure class.

I loved Bill Laimbeer's Combat Basketball for the SNES.

I believe it was one of the launch titles, when I got mine I had Super Mario World, Final Final and BLCB. I spent so much time trying to build my team up and the concept of moving up and down divisions was so cool.