Official Premiership 06/07 thread

Liam

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, I don't mind the new badge to be honest. It definitely should have the star somewhere on any Villa badge. Tbh I was expecting much more.

And yeah, so, Sidwell is out of contract in the summer, who all has he been linked with?

Concurred, who the heck thought it up? The clubs colours are claret and blue, not some lame pale blue. lol, we won a trophy once. Look at our star!

Yeah, because winning the biggest and most important club competition in the world really isn't a big deal.

& to be fair, needs more Claret. But I think it might look okay on a shirt, just not when it's alone.

Concurred, who the heck thought it up? The clubs colours are claret and blue, not some lame pale blue. lol, we won a trophy once. Look at our star!

Yeah, because winning the biggest and most important club competition in the world really isn't a big deal.

& to be fair, needs more Claret. But I think it might look okay on a shirt, just not when it's alone.

At least put it somewhere decent. It just looks like they've slapped it randomly onto the badge.

Didn't Jewell say that if it was Watford, Wigan or Sheffield United points would be docked?

I didn't read that link posted, but I'm sure I read that on the internet on my phone the day after the decision. That was the bit that got me, if not then my bad. Still, even if it was wrong, I haven't heard Warnock or Boothroyd (he doesn't really matter now though) whinging like him.

Edited by IAceI

Guest REENGAYLAND!!!

I didn't read that article because meh but Whelan suing the FA could cause major trouble and could get England thrown out of FIFA/UEFA.

Though, he should do it, fuck West Ham.