Dan

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest muddatrucker

Finally I turn my team around, get them performing again, we go on 3 straight destructions and then onto winning the Club World Championship, until of course I get blessed with this little pop-up!

cuntpx3.jpg

I wondered why my CD drive suddenly started spinning when there was nothing inside. Obviously I can't load it up and try again just yet due to my rage.

I started a new Liverpool game and dominated all of my pre-season friendlies, but that's not exactly hard when your strongest competition in all five of them is Crewe. I'm just about to play Osauana (or whatever that La Liga team is called) in a Champions League qualifier, then I have Chelsea in the Community Sheild, and after that there's a pretty solid start to the Premiership.

I'll be sure to give you all a rage update when I next play the game. :shifty:

lol, inconsistent results. Damn my mediocre QPR squad. I'm third in the 09/10 during the middle of January and I've just made it through to the first knock out round of the UEFA Cup. I'm aiming for a top four finish and to do as well as I can in the UEFA Cup, winning it is a long shot but it'd be nice.

well what a second half of my first season in the premiership with the January transfer window bringing in two transfers who even i was shocked about. Transfer Listed Jermain Defoe for £6million! even though he was dropped after 5 matches with no goals and a average rating of 6.3 and then the biggest signing and im still asking how i managed to capture him but we saw the return of the best thing to come out of Southampton in the past few years as I signed Theo Walcott back from Arsenal for a cool and pretty cheap £6.5million!!! he was in the first team but had backup to first team as his status, so put in a £6.5million bid as a laugh as he was valued as £5million and low and behold he signed :D

walcott actually destroyed many of the lower teams even netting 4 past wigan in the 5-1 thrashing. He ended up with 12 goals which isnt too bad and only 5 behind top scorer and Supporters Player of the Year Greg Halford. So finished the season in 10th just missing out on European Status but for being given the odds of 300-1 to win the title and being touted as one of the favourites to be relegated im doing quite well.

Everton were the most shocking team to be relegated this season and have managed to sign Tim Cahill on recommendation from every single one of my scouts for £10million in the summer. Also having Derby's highly rated youngster Giles Barnes coming in for £2million. Currently towards the end of the european championships where England are through to the final after beating holland 2-0 in the semis. Roma fired there manager even with new signings KaKa, Luca Toni and others they only managed 5th in Seria A with newly promoted Juventus making a succesful return to Seria A and winning the title, I was favourite to take over the job but declined in the media and also declined when they went to offer me the job. want to make southampton a premiership winning team before leaving for a different team. Anyway time for Season Number 3....

What kind of details do you guys go into while playing the game? I mean, I generally just do tactics and team selection, first half of the season is usually a breeze, but then 20 matches in my teams always (and I mean always) start a streak of no wins. What am I doing wrong? :(

So, 2012 and I'm Chelsea manager, after starting at Newcastle and winning them cups, I got offered the Liverpool job and couldn't say know, but quit at the end of the season as their team was just utter shite and I got the blame. Headed to Bristol City and got them promoted and also got offered the England job, got knocked out of the Semi Finals of the Euro Championship by Turkey, and got offered the Chelsea job soon after, joined there and I've just resigned as England manger, and here's the news...

TOOTHNAIL QUITS ENGLAND POST

England boss Freddi Tooth has decided to end his reign as national team coach by resigning with immediate effect.

Speculation as to Toothnail's successor is rife, with Hucknall manager Greg Douglas being touted by the media as the favourite to get the nod.

Guest muddatrucker

Senderos scored me a 60 yard defensive freekick, my slump has been put to the grave too with 13 straight league wins. Trying to sign Micah Richards, they won't settle for anything less than £30million, its atrocious but the board has once again raised my budget by 10million to 90million, need to spend some of it.

What kind of details do you guys go into while playing the game? I mean, I generally just do tactics and team selection, first half of the season is usually a breeze, but then 20 matches in my teams always (and I mean always) start a streak of no wins. What am I doing wrong? :(

Senderos scored me a 60 yard defensive freekick, my slump has been put to the grave too with 13 straight league wins. Trying to sign Micah Richards, they won't settle for anything less than £30million, its atrocious but the board has once again raised my budget by 10million to 90million, need to spend some of it.
Edited by Lost Soul