Nintendo Wii

Benji

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I think it's safe to say these will be near impossible to get before 2007. I've been searching high and low for a Wii and no luck anywhere, aside from the silly Ebay prices.

Well it wouldn't be a new console release without them try to extort some more money out of the customer by making a bundle.

That is something that really pisses me off about these game stores. You know, if you're going to force people to buy a console, another controller, six games, a strategy guide, and an air freshener, you should at least cut 'em a fucking deal.

So I think it's safe to say these will be near impossible to get before 2007. I've been searching high and low for a Wii and no luck anywhere, aside from the silly Ebay prices.

I can't find one anywhere, and there was one time, last week, I went to future shop early to get the Wii, next thing you know, before I walk out dissapointed, I see a woman purchasing a Wii with Zelda and Rayman. I got all excited again and asked the person at the front if they had anymore, and she told me that the lady purchased the last one. No matter where I go, they're all sold out.....same for Zelda, which means I might not get lucky grabbing the Gamecube version.

Anybody else hearing the rumblings of a new Wii coming out next year. The manager at Gamestop told me that Nintendo would be releasing a new version of the Wii next year capable of playing DVD's. And that they wouldn't be upgrading the launch consoles, WTF?

Oh and anyone want to trade Wii Numbers? I don't know what it'd be good for right now, but whatever. Hell I don't even know what they're for other than online play like the DS.

Anybody else hearing the rumblings of a new Wii coming out next year. The manager at Gamestop told me that Nintendo would be releasing a new version of the Wii next year capable of playing DVD's. And that they wouldn't be upgrading the launch consoles, WTF?

Oh and anyone want to trade Wii Numbers? I don't know what it'd be good for right now, but whatever. Hell I don't even know what they're for other than online play like the DS.

I posted about it a few pages back. Stories said it was only planned for Japan thus far but that's if they go the hardware route. It might be a simple case of a firmware download to enable DVD playback.

That said it's not something to really beat yourself up about. Most people have at least one DVD player in their house anyway so the need for another isn't that neccesary.

True about the DVD players, I have 3 in my room alone. But it was more of a thing about feeling kind of ripped should they offer it at the same price.

So anyone wanna explain the Wii Numbers to me? I can't find my manual and nintendo's site wasn't that grand on help. And I don't want to dig through the whole Digg or some other blog bs that covers the pages of Google and Yahoo when you type in Wii.

True about the DVD players, I have 3 in my room alone. But it was more of a thing about feeling kind of ripped should they offer it at the same price.

So anyone wanna explain the Wii Numbers to me? I can't find my manual and nintendo's site wasn't that grand on help. And I don't want to dig through the whole Digg or some other blog bs that covers the pages of Google and Yahoo when you type in Wii.