What music are you listening to?

Benji

Its the song behind the meme. And it is actually rather good. Also it is with da bicycle. 
R.I.P to the bishop

This one has grown on me lately. What really blows my mind about it, is not how silly it sounds. But that this came out in 1997. 2 fn 3 years ago! They also did a funktastic cover of Air's "Kelly Watch the stars" 

• 2 weeks later...

One of the longest established rules in music is that every band with "avenue" in their name is going to be shite. Every band. Yes, every one. Every Avenue, in fact. But especially Boyce Avenue.

Every one.

With one exception.

The late 90s/early 2000s dance group Madison Avenue, obviously.

But only this song. The other one they did conforms to the standard "bands with avenue in the name are shit rule".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trolling @9 to 5 the other day (...again...) has reminded me that 'Get To Heaven' by Everything Everything is an utterly brilliant album.

On 05/07/2020 at 14:37, metalman said:

Little known fact: Courtney Love wrote all the songs on that album

She had to busy herself while Kurt Cobain wrote all of Hole's 'Live Through This' tbf.

5 hours ago, stephenmorelock said:

Kurt would be furious if he knew people were still pushing this 100% bullshit narrative to erase his wife's excellent work 25 years later.

Joke

BIG GAP

Your Head