Champions League 06/07 Knockout Fixtures

AJ

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Liverpool make it through safely. I know everybody's already banking of them going through with the amazing victory last week, but PSV can just as easily get 3 at Anfield like Liverpool got 3 at whatever PSV's stadium is called. Three out of four teams in the semis would be simply amazing and a great advertising for the English game... Now here's hoping Man Utd can kill off that final non-English team in the Semis.

Even though they're missing Alex, PSV are just a poor side to be in the Champions League at this stage. So are Roma, how they managed to take out Lyon I'll never know since I said at the start of the season Lyon would be my outside bet, but that soon vanished, I'll back Lyon again next season but damn them losing was sour. Roma were a joke, they made the Champions League look terrible, conceding 7 goals at this stage in the tournament is depressing. But Man Utd were just on fire.

Guest Ringy Said Knock You Out

Munich just threw the game away in the span of 10 minutes. Yummy stuff from Milan, who is still the only likable Italian team ever.

Even though they're missing Alex, PSV are just a poor side to be in the Champions League at this stage. So are Roma, how they managed to take out Lyon I'll never know since I said at the start of the season Lyon would be my outside bet, but that soon vanished, I'll back Lyon again next season but damn them losing was sour. Roma were a joke, they made the Champions League look terrible, conceding 7 goals at this stage in the tournament is depressing. But Man Utd were just on fire.

Yeah they had like 4 injuries to players, then again if you're playing in the CL your in a gruelling schedule, as well as possibly still being in domestic cups - much like plenty of the England teams are.

Just takes smart management to rest players when needed, and a bit of depth and you're fine though.