What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

you gave white chicks a better review.

oh my god.

:puke:

To be fair, it's easier to watch rubbish films if they're funny rubbish films. I should give Fear & Loathing another go but I just got so god damn bored with it that I couldn't finish it.

oh my god.

To be fair, it's easier to watch rubbish films if they're funny rubbish films. I should give Fear & Loathing another go but I just got so god damn bored with it that I couldn't finish it.

Always a great idea to review movies that you didn't even finish watching.

• Like 6

oh my god.

Always a great idea to review movies that you didn't even finish watching.

It's not like I get paid to do it :/.

Saw Seeking a Friend for the End of the World the other day, and it was quite enjoyable. Of course, the end was as predictable as what happens to the ship in Titanic, but that's because you know what happens because, DUH.

Attack The Block

Why did I wait so long to watch this? Phenomenal movie.

Right? I was worried it wasnt going to live up to its hype but it was really fucking good and even surpassed my expectations.

I finally got around to watching The Artist today. I was honsetly expecting to be disappointed, as I usually am with recent Best Picture winners. To my surprise, it was actually great and a lot of fun to watch. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has been hesistant to give it a shot.

Edited by HeadCheese

Watched the second episode of Firefly yesterday and damn this is getting good already. Tried watching about a year ago and couldn't get into it, although I'm going to attribute that to poor quality now, because it's great. Although, I'm not a huge fan of Nathan Fillion's character, Captain Reynolds is it? He's such a douche. I have hope he'll become more badass than douche soon though.

Watched the second episode of Firefly yesterday and damn this is getting good already. Tried watching about a year ago and couldn't get into it, although I'm going to attribute that to poor quality now, because it's great. Although, I'm not a huge fan of Nathan Fillion's character, Captain Reynolds is it? He's such a douche. I have hope he'll become more badass than douche soon though.

Double dead to me.

• Like 1