What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

During my Buffy/Angel rewatch, my jaw hit the floor when Jeremy Renner showed up on a S1 episode of Angel.

I'm sure he prefers his more recent Joss Whedon paycheck, but it made me smile.

I was like that when he turned up. Kind of just wanted to tell him to hang in there cos in like 8 years things would pick up for him.

Hey now, he was pretty awesome in that episode. One of the best minor villains in a pretty huge rouges gallery.

I wasn't saying he wasn't good, it's just weird seeing an actor who's very big now, playing such a small role back then. It wasn't like he was overly young either, he's come to success quite late. Was just a little odd.

It is a cute movie! I definitely have complaints about it, but it's worth seeing. I just don't want to go into the problems with the plot because I feel like no one else has watched it yet so I'd a) be talking to myself and b) might put off people from seeing it, when it really is worth it.

It is a cute movie! I definitely have complaints about it, but it's worth seeing. I just don't want to go into the problems with the plot

Is how I feel about Prometheus.

I will check out Brave soon as Ms. LL wants to see it real bad.

Brave is fun, although a little predictable at points. I loved the allusions to certain other Disney films, though. They were perfectly timed.

Just watched The Royal Tenebaums in its entirety for the first time at The Charles Theatre. I watched up to the point where Royal talks to his grandsons for the first time a couple of months ago but stopped because I needed sleep. I loved the ending and will be going back to The Charles to catch Moonrise Kingdom on Thursday.