What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

3 minutes ago, Benkid Nada said:

The Third Man is an incredible thriller spy film. That tunnel scene was done so well, and the carousel scene was amazing.

Its filled with amazing scenes and it doesn't feel dated at all. I mean, apart from the whole Soviet/Allies thing >_>

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Benkid Nada said:

The Third Man is an incredible thriller spy film. That tunnel scene was done so well, and the carousel scene was amazing.

I loved that film! Those Film Noir films usually don't feel outdated. It reminds me. I have to rewatch the Maltese Falcon!

• Like 2

I watched Nerve today. I thought it was good, minus some bits that didn't make much sense and some 'look it's the future of technology!!!' cliches, it was an enjoyable movie with a pretty interesting premise. The whole thing about how they can hack it because open source was stupid but I'm willing to overlook it because I enjoyed it so shut up.

Watched today:

DADDY'S HOME - Not Mark Wahlberg or Will Ferrell's best movie, but not their worst, either. It was pretty decent with a few good laughs, but not great. Would watch it again, but wouldn't go out and buy it. I can't decide if its 3 and a half stars or 4, so lets make it 3.75 stars.

Watched a couple of days ago:

KNIGHTS OF BADASSDOM - LARPers accidentally summon a real demon, using a book that one of them bought off eBay which turns out to be the long lost spellbook of John Dee. Good thing it was a movie and not a series, because Summer Glau is in it, meaning it would probably have been cancelled after one season. Peter Dinklage (Tyrion from Game of Thrones), Ryan Kwanten (Jason from True Blood), and Steve Zahn are also it in it. Its a shame you can only give a movie 5 stars, but since I'm posting about this movie and not one actually worthy of more than 5, I give this one 3 and a half. I recommend viewing just to see how they actually defeat the demon.

2 hours ago, GA! said:

"GA, you should check out Game of Thrones, or Stranger Things, or Breaking Bad, or The Sopranos, or The Wire..."

"Nah, I'll rewatch Pokemon: Indigo League instead."

*Googles 'Koffing Pokemon' while looking for specific picture. This appears...*

YjPkSbp.jpg

giphy.gif

• Like 7

Just watched Captain America: Civil War and I might put this at the top of my list for Marvel movies that I've watched so far. I think I've only really missed Ant-Man out of all the releases but this one was good fun. Robert Downey Jr is awesome and I'm going to really hate when he no longer plays Iron Man. Chris Evans wishes he had that kind of ability.

• Like 1