Championship Manager 03/04

Darloboy

It's just wrong...so wrong dammit! Why White Heart Lane? Why not Wembley? That would work!

Oh yeah, Leeds just got relegated to Division 3 on my game! :D

Currently playing as Aston Villa, I'm 3rd in the league after 9 games. I've got a pretty decent team actually, you should sign these players:

Daniel Braathen

Ivica Olic

Evandro Roncatto

Trond Olsen

Vincent Kompany

Most people know of Braathen and Kompany (he isn't on my game this time but I know of him), and Olic is good but not great. He could only get in the first team for teams about mid table. I managed Croatia a bit ago for a couple of years and he was my first choice striker.

I have taken Leyton Orient to the dizzy heights of Div 1 with consecutive promotions. If we stay up here too long there might be a rash of nosebleeds from being so high. My strikeforce of Dikoumeh and Ali-Maher is amazing. Also, anyone managing outside of the top flight might want to consider getting Jordan Hall, he is a great youngster

I brought in Alpay on a trial at the start of a season as Man City.

Eleven minutes into the first friendly match, he got a red card. He is also now banned for all of the friendly games in the duration of his trial period.

I don't think I'll be signing him. <_<

I just finished my first season with Barcelona, made some quality signings and I won the double, league and UEFA Cup (I weren't in CL for some reason :angry:). I am now Barcelona/England manager my current Barca team is this:

GK Angelo Perruzi

DL: Gio van Bronkhorst

DR: Belletti

DC: Carles Puyol

DC: Phillipe Mexes/Ricardo Carvalho

DMC: Edgar Davids/Mark van Bommel

ML: Thiago Motta/Marc Overmars

MR: Ludovic Guily/Jermaine Pennant

AMC: Ronaldinho

FC: Patrick Kluivert/Henrik Larsson

FC: Javier Saviola/Didier Drogba

Stunning team isn't it B)

Larsson was Spanish player of the year and fan's player of the year after scoring 27 goals in 39 games and assisting 11. Fantastic seaosn for him.

I had to get past FC Copenhagen in UEFA Cup 1/4 final and Arsenal in the semi's thanks to a 90th minute winner from Larsson. And I beat Roma 1-0 on the final through Saviola :D

I love Barcelona!

ps: Doesn anyone know how to make faces for CM using PSP7? I really need to make some.

Edited by Gooner4Life

I think I have finally completed my Arsenal team. I had it completed more or less last year, except I didn't really have a back-up for Ronaldinho, but I do now!

I sold Glen Johnson (£5m to Real Madrid) and Fabricio Coloccini (£3.4m to Valencia) to make way for Robert Huth (£2.7m from Chelsea) and Gabriel Milito (£9.5m from Zaragoza.

Then Barcelona enquired about Joaquin, and with him being in the last year of his contract and demanding £90,000 a week (which I refuse to pay anyone) I ended up selling him for £35m up front to Barcelona! So now I've made £103m from Barca for three players, (£40m for Cole, £28m +Kallstrom and Motta for Edu, £35m for Joaquin)! Amazing.

I just added Andres D'Alessandro from Man Utd for £25m and Andy van der Meyde from Inter for £21m.

GK: Frey/Taylor

RB: Hoyte/Toure

LB: Clichy (I have amazing youth players as back-up

CB: Campbell/Terry

CB: Milito/Huth

RM: Pennant/van der Meyde

LM: Reyes/Motta

DM: Vieira/Fredy William Thompson

AM: Ronaldinho/D'Alessandro

ST: Henry/Tevez

ST: Bentley/Pazzini

I have two players for every position (except for left-back which I'm sorting out at the moment) and have ELEVEN world class players!

They are:

Gabriel Milito, Fredy William Thompson, Jermaine Pennant, Andy van der Meyde, Thiago Motta, Andres D'Alessandro, Jose Antonio Reyes, David Bentley, Ronaldinho, Thierry Henry and Giampaolo Pazzini.

Vieira, Pires and Campbell are legendary as well :D

Guest Mr McFarlane

Playing as Hull 03/04, I've started 6-1-1 and I'm looking to bring some midfield talent in (Vets over Youth) and I have 900k to spend.

Any suggestions? =P

Edited by Angry Kou

Playing as Hull 03/04, I've started 6-1-1 and I'm looking to bring some midfield talent in (Vets over Youth) and I have 900k to spend.

Any suggestions? =P

Stefan Schwarz is available on free transfer at the very start I believe. he's still quite good as a DMC. He'll probably have signed for someone by now, but might as well check. ;)

Edit: Chelsea will probably also be perfectly willing to get rid of Mario Stanic. I think his stats have taken a significant tumble in 03/04 though.

Edited by stokeriño

Any suggestions? =P

Right, players you can get on a free (depending on what updates you have or have not). Get Nicola Dikoumeh (super fast striker), Jordan Hall (Fast winger that can dribble and cross), Richie Appleby (Right winger that can dribble well), Nicky Hill (Strong central defender) and if he is in it Ibrahim Ali Maher (bloody good egyptian striker). And they are all on freeeeeeeeee's. Oh, and if John Walsh is there, get him. He is wicked bad

When the game is running my computer makes a whirring sound, then stops, then makes it again.

It's annoying. It would be so much easier to handle if the whirring was constant or not present at all, but to have it make the noise, then stop, then make it again is driving me nuts.

Anyone else have this problem? Is there anything I can do to shut my computer up?

I'm managing Ireland in Euro 2004. I've knocked out Portugal and Turkey at the group stages, England at the quarter finals (2-0), Germany at the semi finals (5-3) and have somehow made it to play Greece in the final.

Robbie Keane, Stephen Kelly and Mark Yeates are awesome. I'm a Spurs fan, so I hope they're this good next year.

When the game is running my computer makes a whirring sound, then stops, then makes it again.

It's annoying. It would be so much easier to handle if the whirring was constant or not present at all, but to have it make the noise, then stop, then make it again is driving me nuts.

Anyone else have this problem? Is there anything I can do to shut my computer up?

Can you tell where it's coming from? Such as is it the CD drive, or is it from somewhere else inside, like the hard drive?